Reviews for Ribbons Down My Back
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I agree I love how she was down to ocean lol
but she was very pretty and in the show she did have her own style not too tomboyish or girly girl just the right amount
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I really like how you wrote this. I think you captured Tori quite well. I see her as a tomboy, but every now and then perhaps wanting to do something 'girly' but not be too girly. I think you handled this quite well.

I like her thoughts about Shane and Dustin, I think you caught their relationship. Great job.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Mystic Wolf Girl chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I liked it; shows how hard it must be sometimes to be the only girl (although at least it's not 5 to five, as it is by the end of the series). Tori had it the toughest, really. Kira had Hayley (tech support) and Lily had Fran (found out about a 1/4 way through) while Summer kind of sort of always had Dr. K. (speaking of which, check out the Japanese version of OO's allies to see a possible origin of her) and now has Gemma now (plus hopefully Tenaya someday). But who did Tori have? Nobody, since I'm not counting Kelly (had no idea how crazy her life was- aka that she was a Ranger). Poor Tori. All alone. But a good fanfic! And I SO like Bridge, just rambling on and on and... see?