Reviews for Heart and Soul: Unedited
Serenity Summers chapter 27 . 9/8/2014
You really, REALLY need to continue this story... or my nerves will crack.

Please, continue

Dont let me doooown (?)...
LPeck chapter 27 . 5/14/2013
Is it me or does everyone else have this overwhelming desire to smack Xander? Or at least have Buffy backhand him across a room from what he said to her since the beginning of this fic and the one before? Cause he is really starting to annoy me with his head so far up his own ass that he couldn't see the sun if he had a his own private view from the surface?
jeremy's wife chapter 27 . 1/25/2013
love it keep it up
hend.bengmail.com chapter 12 . 4/16/2012
when was buffy in Caritas
SpyAgent001 chapter 27 . 1/13/2012
Ahhh! You can't just stop it there! You have to keep writing it! (PLEASE?)

Anyways, great story! I think that your story wins the award for, "Largest Role of Baby between Angel and Buffy." Personally, I haven't seen any other story that has one baby Connor being in the story so much! It has made your story pretty unique and interesting.

However, Xander and Cordelia are starting to annoy me...sheesh why can't those two just get over it? Right, because they're Xander and Cordelia...

I think that (this) Riley just needs to be punished! I know he's kind of a psycho in this, but I don't like him here at all!

Oh, and I think Lindsey should be brought back for something. Maybe he warns B&A of something coming... Just a thought.

Guest chapter 27 . 11/16/2011
Update please! Love this story!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/16/2011
Update please! Love this story!
tinka0234 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Yay! a sequal! the last fic was great, tho i see you haven't updated this one in a while and i was hoping that you are still updating this one?
Sparkle85 chapter 27 . 8/18/2011
Okay so about a month ago I finally managed to get Netflix and finally was able to see the Buffy series. And let me just tell you I'm soooo ship Buffy/Angel! They are truly the definition of epic love! Like, I never ever, and I don't think I'll ever understand why the producers broke them up! Clearly, they were each other's true love! Like seriously people! Argh!

Anyhow, I love love love this fic! I truly think this is how the show should've happened! I would love to see this fic update soon! Love it!
ArthursCamelot chapter 27 . 3/17/2011
I love it!
CClovesBA chapter 27 . 12/12/2010
i am so in love with this story. once i started i just couldnt stop. please update soon!
neoearthqueen30 chapter 27 . 12/6/2010
loved it. cant wait for the next chapter!
BrandiIndigo chapter 27 . 12/1/2010
I love the update. I cannot wait for more!