Reviews for Hold Your Hand
Love Of Blood chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Please keep on writing.
pipecleanerw.eyes chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
AMAZING. Ah. So. Good. You're such a fantastic writer!
marylwhit chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This was so cute, loved it. They should have slotted this right in to the show.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
So sweet and good. I love how they're both there for eachother. JJ and Reid make an amazing couple. Thanks for sharing and i hope you write more for them. :)
kdzl chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
FANTASTIC! I love the tendernous here, like it's just a very intimate moment. Amazing work!
JadenTheFangirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Aw, that was sweet i've never really thought of pairs and idk how i feel about this couple (not meaning that in a mean way, really dont know), but that was sweet and yet sad. them both scared and then that. your a really great writer
wolfchaser79 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Good story. But not what I expected. The end was a little of a surprise. But I loved the way they were protecting one another.
paper.creations chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Awe. See, if JJ wasn't married and had a kid, I'd say she should end up with Reid.

That was so sad and yet, so adorable. Poor Reid, trying to get over what happened to him, and JJ, who was attacked by the horse like dogs.

That was great! I really enjoyed it :)

Paineverlasting chapter 1 . 10/8/2009

:) this is awesome!

I hate oneshots. I always want more.

However, I shall simply go threw your list and see what other awesome stories you have there. :D
MadderThanTheCheshire chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
This was sweet :)
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
aw..thats so sweet! great oneshot! im glad somone could be there 4 spencey :)
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Aww, sweet! I love how they comfort each other. Great job Az!
ghostdolly chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Aw! The sweetest! I was so furious when they didn't follow this pair in the show! So much disappointment when JJ fell for William. Bleh!

Thanks for sharing this story with the fans. Instant fav in my opinion!
cm-fan chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This was very good! And the end was very clever because JJ has fear,too. The both would be a perfect couple. I love them and I like the way they act in your story. Very nice:-)