Reviews for Shades of Grey
Linnn chapter 18 . 11/16/2012
My life is over
Linnn chapter 17 . 11/16/2012
JUST LOST ALL CONTROL HOW COULD YOU LET HER SAY YES TO HARRY it was exactly what I feared after Draco got the letter and when I saw that she was with Luna I was relieved that she seemed single and unattached and available for Draco to claim but noooo I guess you're going to salvage it later but I just had to express my frustration. At least you got to me, ha ha.
Linnn chapter 16 . 11/16/2012
"We should lock your tongue with the rest of the silverware, Mister Zabini."

How wonderful was that? I loved your Luna and I loved your Narcissa and I loved your Blaise but most of all I loved your Astoria. Nearly all writers pale her in Ginny's iridescence but you managed to make her look beautiful and different while favouring Ginny by Draco's being reminded of her. I really don't want this to end!
Linnn chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
I'm just happy I've read Wuthering Heights and am able to fully enjoy this. And I totally adored Cathy and Hareton!
Linnn chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
This chapter was beautiful. It was going to make me cry when Draco screamed at Ginny for the letter he was sent but a mosquito appeared in my face and I got up to kill it but was unsuccessful and the emotion wouldn't come back. Still, it would have been lovely had the mosquito not interrupted.
Linnn chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
I enjoyed this one! It's been so long since I've read a chaptered fic that I liked, probably since Heart's Cadence's legendary Misconceptions. You do such a good job with the development of their characters, and I especially loved this bit:

Potter had never been surrounded by evil and seduced by its power – forced to embrace it.

It reminds me a lot of Shakespeare's Richard III, the allure of evil and such. It's something I've never considered when it comes to Draco but I believe it to be very true, with reference to Harry and why they could never be friends. For the record, I do share your view on Heathcliff's actions; it was a destructive, selfish, possessive love, but love nonetheless.

I already don't want this fic to end.
Linnn chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Hahahaha, damn. I just sort of died a little - "more chocolate than you could possibly fathom"?! I like where this is going though, can't wait to go on!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
cool!
musicprincess1990 chapter 18 . 8/18/2012
I like it :)
WildStrike chapter 18 . 8/4/2012
I freaking loved it! This is probably one of my fave fics ever. And I don't think Draco was too OOC. I think I would be okay spending time with anybody if I hadn't had human interaction in ages. I think you wrote Harry and Ginny real well too. Anywho, loved the story! :)
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 16 . 7/13/2012
Love this fic...Amazing! Draco and Ginny are perfect together. I actually did not like harry the way he was described in here. A right smarmy git.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 12 . 7/13/2012
I love Draco!
KlumsyKitten chapter 18 . 8/7/2011
Loved you story so much! Im recomending it to my friend :D
Leca B chapter 18 . 12/6/2010
I absolutely adore this story. Really. Congratulations, it's been months since I read a story fully, and not just skipped paragraphs because I was reading just to kill time. Your story truly captivated me, I read it all. I have to say you have great taste for music, I'm a fan of jazz because of my granfather, and I have to say I remembered him the whole time I listened to the songs on your story. It was great, I can't believe it's over! I spent the whole day reading your story, and I have to say, I don't regret at all. It was soooo goood! Thank you for writing it!
MomoCGLW chapter 18 . 11/25/2010
Yay I finished reading. I quite enjoyed your use of prose and your characterization. The only thing that I personally didn't get was the quick change in Draco-most markedly when he wanted to give her something for her birthday. However, your end comment of OCCness cleared that up!

Overall a brilliant story!