Reviews for Diplomatic Immunity
SpangleyPony chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
Great. Please write a oneshot of everyone settling in :-D
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
Urgh! You make me feel like I always have broken ribs in my chest while reading this story. Well done!
blugrl320 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
It's almost painful to read this story but it was so good I couldn't stop. It was so sad the way Arthur and Merlin's friendship was broken. However it really went into the bitter truth about all death and pain suffered by the Great Purge. It was so painful because it was a very realistic take on all the suffering it caused. It was such a great story. Thank you for sharing it with us!
MagicoftheWorld chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
I loved it!
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 14 . 8/8/2013
Yay, happy endings!
xxamywheeldonxx chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
Loving this :) but i do think you should of written merlin as more confident
Lunar191 chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
It is really so very satisfying to have Nimueh blown into smithereens. Especially after all the crap she pulled and argh. Ohhh how you made me hate her in this.

I love these two stupid little idiots. They are just way too adorable for their own good. And this story was just way too amazing. Thank you so much for writing it! :D
Lunar191 chapter 13 . 5/2/2013
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OH MY GOODNESS
WHAT IS WITH YOU AND CLIFFHANGERS
Yay for Arthur knowing the truth finally! :)
Lunar191 chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
Ah. Well. That was a rather simple plan of Nimueh's. Get Merlin out of the way and go after Arthur herself. I was afraid she was going to do something with the crystals or something somehow but, yeah, this makes so much more sense.
I'm starting to shake in anticipation... so glad I don't have to wait for an update. :D
Lunar191 chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Wow. You're capturing the grief and frustration and all the emotions so well. This is so good. So very good.
Lunar191 chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
I go from wanting to throttle Arthur to seeing the adorable prat beneath his exterior. Huh. Kind of like in the show. You've got my emotions flinging back and forth through this chapter. But there's hope yet!

But wow. This is absolutely amazing. The chapter that is. Not the war. *That* is absolutely horrifying what with the ginormous fireballs burning people alive.
Lunar191 chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
Wow. That was a crazy, awesome, intense battle. And completely horrifying. I really want to cry for Merlin and how desperately he just wants peace and no more bloodshed.

Super awesome you got to go see them filming! Even if this is a few years old, that still sounds really exciting! :D
Lunar191 chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I was starting to wonder! That little shit Medraut! And nooooooooo! Merlin!
Lunar191 chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
O_O
Apparently stabbing my heart wasn't good enough. Instead you felt it necessary to simply rip it out completely. Nonono. This is all just too much. I really want to throttle Nimueh. And knock some sense into Arthur. And that's a pretty evil cliffhanger.
Lunar191 chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
For the past 6 chapters all you've been doing is stabbing me in the heart over... and over... and over... and over again... maybe twisting the dagger a few times as well.

I'm just going to hope something even slightly cheery happens soon so I don't start moping in a corner.

This story is fantastic, by the way.