Reviews for Diplomatic Immunity
zentry chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
ow, cruel cliffhanger, please update soon,

is Merlin quick enough or is he already too weak?
peanutmeg chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
Thanks for the update! I love how you wrote Arthur's desperation to save Arthur at the end of the chapter! Please update soon :)
adlerj chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
Good double chapter!

YAY that Nimueh's lies have come to light! :) At last everyone knows she is a liar and is obsessed with revenge! Hopefully she will finally be over with soon. She needs to realise that she has lost and to give up. If she doesn't, then I don't think she will have much chance of surviving this much.

While I feel sorry for Talisen, I'm glad that he was willing to listen to reason and is still honorable.

I liked how Gaius trapped Nimueh with logic. He is very clever.

I hope Arthur is alright and Marlin will be alright too with his injuries.

Out of interest, how many more chapters are there? Just curious.

Keep up the good work.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
OMGs! Such a great chapter! :)
TillyMe chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
This was a wicked good chapter:)
Dianne chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
Thanks so much for all you hard work in this chapter. It is not too long at all. It was enjoyable and really gave me time to sit and have a nice tea and relax. I loved it. Nimueh was so evil and you wrote her really well. The pain at the loss of the leader's wife was really well done too, heartbreaking. Merlin's longing and pain is so clear. I can't wait for another chapter to find out what Merlin will find when he reaches Arthur. Awesome. Thanks again.
Oreal770 chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
1. yay! merlin's proved right!

2. oh no! nimuehs gone!

3. phew, they stopped the bombard

4. uh oh, merlin's tired...

COME ON MERLIN! ZAP HER TWO-FACED ARSE!

er... update soon? )

Oreal
Takebuo Ishimatsu chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
O_O This chapter is so intense! I love it! I'm glad they don't all think Merlin a dirty liar anymore, though now it all seems for naught since Nimeuh's gone anyway.

I congradulate you on that as well, you've really made a character that people love to hate, far more so than in the actual series! *Imagines horrible deaths for her* _

Update soon please!
maxibatts chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
...

HOLY COW. What an amazing chapter! At first, when i saw how ling it was, i nearly didn't read it. But, after reading it, i'm so glad you didn't cut it, it was such an action packed chapter i don't think i could have coped! Absoloutely brilliant. Loved the way Gaius managed to trick Nimueh. Also, i'm worried about Merlin's chest... But anyway, can't wait for the next chapter, that was amazingly well written, and you should really be a professional writer...
TheRandomOneStaringAtYou chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
one word: WOW.

you're just too brilliant for words sometimes... how do you come up with this stuff? It's genius! :) xx
mothwrites chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
That was a gorgeously long chapter, I loved it :) Poor Talisen, though! I'm sorry this is so short, I'll send you a proper review in about an hour, promise, but I've got to go do something now. :)
ForzaDelDestino chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
Argh, the tension! Nimueh deserves to be transformed into a toad, or something similar.

Great, angsty chapter!
CPAnthoni chapter 11 . 7/5/2010
Oh, you capture the frustrating irrationality on both sides. Poor Merlin stuck in the middle.
Lolryne chapter 10 . 7/2/2010
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMN this fic is fantastic! I LOVE it, can't believe it took me so long to read the last chapter! The next one is coming soon, yes? yes? *_*
TillyMe chapter 11 . 6/25/2010