Reviews for Diplomatic Immunity
Takebuo Ishimatsu chapter 11 . 6/24/2010
Wow! This is a great action/adventure fic, as well as having lots of angst and misunderstanding. Amazing writing! I can't wait for the next chapter!
arbitrary9 chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
wow, an very intense chapter! I hope you update soon! don't leave us at this cliffhanger for too long!
peanutmeg chapter 11 . 6/20/2010
Oh no! Poor Merlin! I hope Arthur realizes somethings wrong and he and Merlin are together again soon :)
Anne1313 chapter 11 . 6/19/2010
wow what a mess

poor merlin

but there is so much hatred to overcome.

I cant wait to see what happens next
ruby890 chapter 11 . 6/17/2010
wow he is wow. it just keeps getting better.
Rosie99 chapter 11 . 6/17/2010
Great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next!
MerlinStar chapter 11 . 6/16/2010
Another brilliant cliffhanger ending to a really good chapter, one that I like the dark side of. I don't know where this is going, but love the way it surges forward with each chapter, strongly phrased and with a good storyline.

'Soaring, arcing, the molten mass spitting flame and death, as beautiful as it was deadly and Merlin couldn't let it reach the shore.' Some great language in this, and another of my favourite quotes was 'Magic and fury tainted the air, sulphur and smoke and death waiting to be unleashed.'. Wow!

Really likes Dryes too. :) Just something I was unsure about - Merlin was born with magic, I'm guessing like many at the Isle, but is he more powerful than them? Is he anything special among them, or do his powers not stand out? Could he beat them and just doesn't want to, or does he not have the ability to stop the attack? Thanks for the update!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 11 . 6/16/2010
In this rate, there will be War...

Great chapter.
ForzaDelDestino chapter 11 . 6/16/2010
Cliffhanger!

It seems almost impossible that the conflict can be ended, and that peace can be established, after this incredible battle. How can Merlin manage it? And will Arthur accept his word? Yikes! This is exciting; I look forward to the next installment.
AAKK47 chapter 11 . 6/16/2010
OH MY MONKEY (no more swearing for me:))

That was SO good! ihave to find out what happens next!

PLEASE update SOON!
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 11 . 6/15/2010
Stupidity on both sides really. Good chapter.
adlerj chapter 11 . 6/15/2010
Tense chapter!

I feel so sorry for Merlin! He is trying to get a peaceful resolution to all of this, and the stubborn Talisen and his hatred are ruining everything! Hopefully everything will work out.

Keep up the good work.
PersonalLegend chapter 11 . 6/15/2010
Another thrilling chapter. Looking forward to more!
The Greek me chapter 11 . 6/15/2010
A really great story...Can't wait for the next chapter...
Oreal770 chapter 11 . 6/15/2010
damn so close.

great chapter, update soon!

Oreal