Reviews for Diplomatic Immunity
ForzaDelDestino chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
Another excellent chapter. I look forward to the rest.

I love the tension and the intensity. Great job.
Dianne chapter 11 . 6/15/2010
Very intense. I'm glad Merlin had at least one supporter when he went back. I'm hoping that by holding the fireball back a bit it would decrease its velocity at least a bit. Merlin's going to need a lot of healing if he's not killed in order to be able to help Arthur. I really liked this chapter, thanks.
ForzaDelDestino chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Wow. Beautifully written and composed.

I finally have time to return to reading this. I'm sorry it's taken me so long.
Ann Jinn chapter 11 . 6/15/2010
It is so sad to see madness replace reason. Wonderful description of the scene and the emotions of the people.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 11 . 6/15/2010
Ok, now I want to hug Merlin. He's going through so much. That type of loyalty is very, very rare.

Brilliantly done. Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
maxibatts chapter 11 . 6/15/2010
Oh noes! Poor Merlin! He's only trying to bring peace! Awwww. I just wanna hug him. Awesome story. Love it. It's quite a unique idea, and you've got the characters really well written. I love the chapter length as well. Not so long you get bored, not so short you feel cheated. Perfect. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
MirrorMyThoughts chapter 11 . 6/15/2010
NUUU MERLIN NUUU! DNT BLACK OUT! SAVE THE DAY! .. glares at Talisen ! gaaah poor merlin!

WOOOO! Please write more reaaaaally soon _ I luuuuv it :)
Erurawien chapter 10 . 6/6/2010
So, I wish I had something profound to say, but all I have is:

OMGOMGYAY! :D!
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 10 . 6/6/2010
Seriously Arthur really needs to take a good long look at himself and who he became. Good chapter.
Eco Lin chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
Yay! I can finally see Arthur begininng to trust Merlin again. Can't wait for the next chapter.
ruby890 chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
i hope merlin and arhtur work things out and arthur finds out that merlin did not betray him. what a chapter love it.
WhiteOwl05 chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
Yay Arthur and Merlin are a team again! It's so heart-warming when they have those little moments of camaraderie within all the looks of betrayal, even if they are brief. Still, it looks like things are heading in the right direction! I just hope that neither of them die at the end of this fic! I could easily imagine that happening, but it's be utterly heartbreaking if it did!

Anyway, brilliant chapter! I can't wait to read more, I hope you'll update again soon! XD
MerlinStar chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
Brilliant! I loved the tension and vivid description in this chapter, describing both the physical and the emotional sides of the characters. You write dialogue really well and I liked the way you used it so effectively at the start of this chapter, then upped the pace in the second half. Finally, finally, Arthur is beginning to see sense and accept Merlin more! Thanks for a great read. :D
thebloodrose chapter 10 . 5/28/2010
:D :D Thanks heaps for updating this. I absolutely love the emotions written into it.
kakita101 chapter 10 . 5/27/2010
This is very good. Plz update asap.
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »