Reviews for Diplomatic Immunity
AAKK47 chapter 10 . 5/27/2010
WOW... just WOW! great chapter, this story is just getting better and better!

i can't wait for the next update...

mothwrites chapter 10 . 5/26/2010
Faded away? :O

EEEK UPDATE!

Makes me happy

Wonderful chapter, I love Arthur's fierceness.
Demiaria chapter 10 . 5/26/2010
I love it! can he do something really awesome like make the water rise up from the isle? That would be cool...
ForzaDelDestino chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I'm starting out with Chapter 1. This is excellent, and well written. Poor Merlin! What a sad "homecoming."

I'll move on to the next chapters tomorrow.
sofiaX chapter 10 . 5/26/2010
wow... just wow... this is an amazing story, you have a good way with words! I'm absolutly hooked and can't wait to see what happens next!
Rosie99 chapter 10 . 5/26/2010
awesome chapter, I wonder what will happen next?
PersonalLegend chapter 10 . 5/25/2010
I really wonder how Merlin will convince the sorcerers to stop. Update soon!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 10 . 5/25/2010
0.o 0oh great chapter! :)
peanutmeg chapter 10 . 5/25/2010
Thanks for the update! I love how Merlin fought to protect Arthur, and Arthur's defense of Merlin! :D I look forward to reading more!
adlerj chapter 10 . 5/25/2010
Good chapter.

I'm glad that Arthur listened to Merlin! Hopefully Medraut and his men get what they deserve!

Out of interest, how many more chapters are there going to be? Just curious.

Keep up the good work.
CrayonsPink chapter 10 . 5/25/2010
Dun dun dun...Well, that chapter was intense. Great job! I really, REALLY like your story. I can't wait to see what happens next!
JBQ chapter 10 . 5/25/2010
It's so nice to see something other than complete animosity between them! Can't wait for the next chapter!
dwadasscaswdawdwa chapter 10 . 5/25/2010
Yay! They are on good terms again! This was a good chapter. Poor Merlin keeps getting the worst luck.
LifetimePasserby chapter 10 . 5/25/2010
I love this story. The only problem is how long I have to wait between updates. But this chapter was worht the wait. Well, almost :)
shongnom chapter 10 . 5/25/2010
aaieee yayyy finally arthur is listening to merlin! aahh can't wait for the next chapter!
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »