Reviews for Diplomatic Immunity
Isis the Sphinx chapter 10 . 5/25/2010
It seems Merlin and Arthur might have finally made up. Of a sort. It'll need more talking, but things are finally on their way.

Looking forward to more. And hopefully Arthur won't get himself killed.

Keep writing!
Ann Jinn chapter 10 . 5/25/2010
A very interesting situation. Who do you trust and how does one grow up quickly to overcome the youth's habit to become a king. When to listen and when to listen to advice. An excellent story.
Dianne chapter 10 . 5/25/2010
Yay! Another chapter. I'm so glad that Merlin and Arthur are at least somewhat on the same page now. You've kept me on the edge of my seat, the drama and angst is amazing. I'm glad Arthur saw reason and got Balin arrested and that Geraint is at least listening to his king. I am really looking forward to another chapter and thanks so much for this one. It was great.
Oreal770 chapter 10 . 5/25/2010
oh no! bad sorcerers! stoooooooop!

go merlin! you can do it!

update soonnnnn!

Oreal
BlaiddDrwg Project chapter 9 . 5/24/2010
Craziness!
Rosie99 chapter 9 . 5/24/2010
I love this story, can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon :)
Rosie99 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
wow awesome story!
AAKK47 chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
OH! MY! GOD!...

please continue and SOON!
Master Archive chapter 9 . 5/13/2010
nice what language do you use for your spells and is nimeuh dead update soon
ruby890 chapter 9 . 5/11/2010
i wonder what will arhur say to merlin. well i cant wait for the update.
thebloodrose chapter 9 . 4/30/2010
I am loving this story. Cant wait to read more. please please please update soon!
kakita101 chapter 9 . 4/28/2010
God damn this is getting interesting. Please update as soon as possible.
arbitrary9 chapter 9 . 4/26/2010
Wow, that was an incredible chapter! well worth the wait, but please not too long for the next one!
Oreal770 chapter 9 . 4/25/2010
noo cliffie!

phew at least there both alive!

merlin must be KNACKERED!

update soon!

Oreal
Mercury's Winter chapter 9 . 4/25/2010
Wow, that battle was one for the ages! Wonderfully written, I read as fast as the battle lol I might have to go back and read it again. Awesome job, more soon please!
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »