Reviews for Diplomatic Immunity
Mercury's Winter chapter 8 . 4/25/2010
Oh gawd poor Merlin! Betrayed from every side! Makes me want to cry :( Loved the bit at the end, that it wasn't Arthur planning the attack, hopefully Arthur and the rest of the knights are coming to stop Merdraut, not reinforce him :O Reading on...
Mercury's Winter chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
Ugh, I feel like I just got punched in the gut! Poor Merlin :( Gah this is way too good lol
Mercury's Winter chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
I don't know if I can read on, this is just so heartbreaking! Poor Merlin :( Poor Arthur too but it's still kinda hard to feel bad for him :( Too too sad but I gotta know what happens, reading on :)
Eco Lin chapter 9 . 4/24/2010
Ooh, great chapter, loved the vivid and exciting battle description. Can't wait to find out how Arthur will react this time.
PhoenixWytch chapter 9 . 4/24/2010
Oh poor Merlin.

Thanks for writing.
Eleanor of Aquitaine chapter 9 . 4/23/2010
Oh, curse you and your cliffhangers! (and for making us wait, but I hope you enjoyed your trip to pierrefonds - I'm very jealous!). Another excellent chapter - glad you got all the fighting over in one go :) Looks like the next one will be Arthur's reaction to Merlin's actions - my favourite bits! Poor Merlin, eh? Hope Gaius wasn't injured in the battle either.
MerlinStar chapter 9 . 4/23/2010
Thanks for such a long update that was really enjoyable to read. Some great description and characterisation, and I can't wait for more.

You went to Pierrefonds? Wow!
mothwrites chapter 9 . 4/23/2010
:O NEW CHAPTER!

Didn't disapoint. That was ridiculously amazing! And I'm mourning over Lysan, by the way, I liked him, but he had a cool death. I was wondering though, where are Morgana and Gwen? Are they at the Isle too?
Rawiyah-Taliesin chapter 9 . 4/23/2010
Wow, that was (in my opinion) the best chapter so far! It was absolutely stunning. Anyways, I'm REALLY looking forward to the next chapter!
Anne1313 chapter 9 . 4/23/2010
Wow

just wow

This story is increadable

[shakes head in awe]

Just Wow

you truly have a talent for writing

My heart was in my mouth as they were fighting

and Merlins emotions are so powerful

I can not wait for the next chapter

Blessed Be

from Belle M
Felicity P chapter 9 . 4/22/2010
This has to be one of my favorite Merlin stories squee! I just love it!

You have great descriptions and action. I love the characters dialogue. Can't wait for more. :) stories like yours make my day.
Ryria chapter 9 . 4/22/2010
NOO you cant stop there. Oh I really love your story it is brilliant and really pulls you in. Please update! :)
socalrose chapter 9 . 4/22/2010
Merlin saves the day again - but at what cost?

Great update!
peanutmeg chapter 9 . 4/22/2010
Poor Merlin, loyal to the last. I hope Arthur realizes what Merlin's done for him! I look forward to the next chapter!
adlerj chapter 9 . 4/22/2010
Good chapter!

Very exciting fight! Hopefully things will calm down now that Merlin has stopped it.

Grr at Nimueh! She is totally insane and evil! I hope she gets what's coming to her soon!

Keep up the good work.