Reviews for Diplomatic Immunity
shongnom chapter 9 . 4/22/2010
ARTHUR PENDRAGON YOU PUT THAT SWORD DOWN RIGHT NOW...AND GIVE MERLIN A HUG! aauughh the drama! the suspense! i wanna know arthur's reactionn! arrgh
PersonalLegend chapter 9 . 4/22/2010
What an epic battle! I get the feeling that things are still far from over...
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 9 . 4/22/2010
*jumps for joy* OMGs! OMGs!

Awesome chapter! :)
Kuroi Fushichou chapter 9 . 4/22/2010
Wow, this chapter was so intense! I had to take a deep breath after reading it. I want to know how Arthur will react and what the sorcerers will do next! Thanks for a great chapter.
WhiteOwl05 chapter 9 . 4/22/2010
*Gasps* Brilliant chapter! I loved the battle/drama of it, especially how Merlin wasn't fighting for any particular side but was trying to separate them instead. That's so true to character. I could easily imagine him doing that! And I'm so glad that Arthur came into the scenario in the end, even if it was a trap. I was waiting for him and waiting... I just hope he's nicer to Merlin now. He can't still hate Merlin after everything he's done to help things. Anyway, great chapter, I really enjoyed it! I hope you update soon!

And on a side note, I am so unbelievably jealous that you've been to Pierrefonds and got to see them filming Merlin! Did you catch anything good? Any series secrets you can reveal? he he
Isis the Sphinx chapter 9 . 4/22/2010
This cliffie is mean. It's really all up to Arthur now. I wonder what he will do.

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Kittendragon chapter 9 . 4/22/2010
And what of those sorcerers who were just looking for shelter, and weren't in the battle? I wonder if Arthur will turn into Uther. Hope to see more soon!
Ann Jinn chapter 9 . 4/22/2010
A really good story of blind hatred. Sacrifices in killing of their own kind to lure one into a trap. Funny, how sacrifices are made by others.

An excellent work.
breezyyy chapter 8 . 3/27/2010
i love this story! so amazing! great sequel, i can't wait for more
ruby890 chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
omg not arthur and merlin had done that well they know he has not betrayed them at least lol. this well be good cant wait for the update.
WhiteOwl05 chapter 8 . 3/16/2010
Wait, have I missed/forgotten something? Who's Medraut!

Oh well, whoever he is, he's causing a hell of a lot of trouble for Merlin, that's for sure! I can't believe how the sorcerers have ganged up on him like they have. Though I shouldn't be surprised. Not with with Nimueh leading the way. I'm glad that it's not Arthur who's heading the attack though. Hopefully that means that there's still hope! Anyway, great chapter! I can't wait to read more. I hope you'll be updating again soon! :D
CrayonsPink chapter 8 . 3/15/2010
Well that was...unexpected. I honestley thought that it was Arthur! This is a very good story-great job with it. I can't wait to see what happens to Merlin/the treaty next!
Ann Jinn chapter 8 . 3/15/2010
Misunderstanding and ignorance are such frightening things. Throw in panic and the combination is lethal.

Interesting how his friends and people who should know him and his heart turn on him.
maxibatts chapter 8 . 3/14/2010
Dundundun! You have to update soon, or my head my explode with how awesome a cliffhanger that was! Really well written as well, and you have Merlin's character perfect. Really enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for the next chapter!
MerlinStar chapter 8 . 3/14/2010
The action and description were balanced well, with some great emotions and relationships. I really liked how you wrote Merlin's p.o.v. and also Nimueh's character. Ceren and Brene were really interesting characters, and I liked the father/son relationship of Gaius and Merlin, how it reflected past conversations. Great work!
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »