Reviews for Diplomatic Immunity
Lunar191 chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
It is really so very satisfying to have Nimueh blown into smithereens. Especially after all the crap she pulled and argh. Ohhh how you made me hate her in this.

I love these two stupid little idiots. They are just way too adorable for their own good. And this story was just way too amazing. Thank you so much for writing it! :D
Lunar191 chapter 13 . 5/2/2013
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OH MY GOODNESS
WHAT IS WITH YOU AND CLIFFHANGERS
Yay for Arthur knowing the truth finally! :)
Lunar191 chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
Ah. Well. That was a rather simple plan of Nimueh's. Get Merlin out of the way and go after Arthur herself. I was afraid she was going to do something with the crystals or something somehow but, yeah, this makes so much more sense.
I'm starting to shake in anticipation... so glad I don't have to wait for an update. :D
Lunar191 chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Wow. You're capturing the grief and frustration and all the emotions so well. This is so good. So very good.
Lunar191 chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
I go from wanting to throttle Arthur to seeing the adorable prat beneath his exterior. Huh. Kind of like in the show. You've got my emotions flinging back and forth through this chapter. But there's hope yet!

But wow. This is absolutely amazing. The chapter that is. Not the war. *That* is absolutely horrifying what with the ginormous fireballs burning people alive.
Lunar191 chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
Wow. That was a crazy, awesome, intense battle. And completely horrifying. I really want to cry for Merlin and how desperately he just wants peace and no more bloodshed.

Super awesome you got to go see them filming! Even if this is a few years old, that still sounds really exciting! :D
Lunar191 chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I was starting to wonder! That little shit Medraut! And nooooooooo! Merlin!
Lunar191 chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
O_O
Apparently stabbing my heart wasn't good enough. Instead you felt it necessary to simply rip it out completely. Nonono. This is all just too much. I really want to throttle Nimueh. And knock some sense into Arthur. And that's a pretty evil cliffhanger.
Lunar191 chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
For the past 6 chapters all you've been doing is stabbing me in the heart over... and over... and over... and over again... maybe twisting the dagger a few times as well.

I'm just going to hope something even slightly cheery happens soon so I don't start moping in a corner.

This story is fantastic, by the way.
Not Here Not There Not Me chapter 14 . 4/19/2013
You. Evil. Genius.

I stayed up all night to finish this brilliant piece of work. You quite literally had me on the edge of my seat every line. I desperately wanted to see into Arthur's head during all of this, but at the same time, I liked it being told strictly from Merlin's point of view. You had me utterly enthralled in your world. I was cheering Merlin on, rolling my eyes at his buffoonery, making pained little "awwws" and "ohhhhs" at the heartwrenching loss of friendship between the two boys to the point I was CRAVING a hug at the end, resisting to throttle Nimueh, and then berating myself when I had to remember she wasn't freaking real.

Well. You've got a lot of talent to be able to evoke all of that.

And it is one hundred percent true. This story was so well-thought out, so brilliantly constructed, and...I'm at a loss for words. Everything about this was true to the characters, to your own unique universe, and delightfully dystopic. You have my utmost respect and envy for your talent and creativity. An instant favorite, for sure! Thank you for sharing this story with us. I enjoyed every gripping, painful, and at last, sweet moment. I can only say the very thing I said after each chapter "MY BABIES!" You handled them so well. Again, thank you so much. I hope you'll continue to write for them in the future. :)

-Lullaby-
creativesm75 chapter 14 . 11/29/2012
Nice
DoctorHolmes121 chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
Absolutely stunning story, very well written. It kept me griped until the vey end. You are a fantastic writer and I cannot wait to read some more of your work. Thank you so much for writing! :)
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 14 . 10/24/2012
THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/2/2012
Honestly...this entire story surprised me. Constaantly.
Part of me wanted to hate it. Hate how Arthur had turned hard, hate Merlin's pain, hate th loss of their friendship...
But I couldn't stop myself from reading. And then i kept reading. And i don't know why, but...
As hard as it was to read...the ending made it all worth it.
talkstoangels77 chapter 14 . 8/16/2012
I love the way you write the relationship between these two characters. You represent the depth of their connection beautifully without making anything romantic of it.
371 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »