Reviews for Diplomatic Immunity
ilee1990 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Anxiously awaiting part 6. You are keeping us waiting a very long time. Very evil of you :-)

Write faster please :-)
arbitrary9 chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
wow, this was intense. awesome sequel! I can't wait for the next chapter!
WhiteOwl05 chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
Oh no, it was going so well! I even thought I could see snippest of the old Arthur and Merlin! But then of course, Merlin had to go and ruin everything! *sighs* What now? Does Arthur just need time to accept the truth or does he need proof? Hm... I hope you update soon, I can't wait to find out what happens next!
mack.blackwell chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
I love this story so much.

Great work, dear. It gets even better by each chapter :)

Cheers!

L.
maxibatts chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
*Gasp* Oh my... How can Arthur do that to Merlin? Poor, poor guys. They're both so confused and, aww. Yeah, that chapter was so good i can't even form a coherent sentence to describe it, you should be proud. Nice and long chapter as well, i can't wait for the next update! Have a virtual Christmas card since i'm writing mine now!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
I LOVE this sequel!

Merlin, Merlin, Merlin...Arthur wasn't ready to know part of the reason why is Mama died.

Great story so far.
Viridis Lupus chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
There was so much angst in this chapter! I had my heart in my mouth the whole time thinking will Merlin finally flick the switch? And Arthur will realise that he is a good man, a great man in fact?

And then you went and did THAT.

Back to square one! But at least Arthur kind of knows now.

I love you for writing this, you know :)

Viridis Lupus
BlaiddDrwg Project chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
This update took long enough but...WOW! So intense, so good!

I was actually holding my breath before i started screaming for Merlin to tell the truth, and for Arthur to stop being such royal ass.

So brilliant. Will Arthur ask Gaius about the truth or will he continue being a prat.

Please let the next chapter come sooner than this one!
magnetic-starfish chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
Wow! That was intense! Great chapter! Good length too! Poor Arthur. Just when he thinks that he has heard it all and that truth comes out. Ouch!

Really looking forward to the next chapter to see what happens to poor merlin!
CrayonsPink chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
Great job! I really like your story. I can't wait to se what happens next!
ilee1990 chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
This is the first erlin story that I have found on this website that is worth reading. Thank you for your efforts and time. Now please write more!
pottergrl15 chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
OMG! I was shaking as I read this! Amazing story. Arthur NEEDS to talk to Gaius. He needs to hear the truth, to know just how deep his father's lies went. I really, really, really like this story. Update soon!
Ann Jinn chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
An amazing chapter. To see the conflicts between Arthur & Merlin plus the different knights. The fact that innocents have been wronly accused and then executed must sting deeply. The historian should have an interesting report.
Dianne chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
That was fantastic. Really generous chapter length too and I appreciate that very much. I was absolutely gripped in the pain of Arthur and Merlin when they were in front of the court, more-so when they were alone and the conversation had its ups and downs but mostly downs with Merlin trying so hard to keep his cool and Arthur not to show weakness when both of them are dying inside. I can't say enough good things about this chapter and this story and I'm really looking forward to more.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
Ow.

So much pain. So much. Brilliant writing. Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »