Reviews for Diplomatic Immunity
BlaiddDrwg Project chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Sucks to be Arthur. Looking forward to the next chapter.
BonGarland chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
ah, i was so stoked to see an update! awesome job as usual!
notinuseanymore2 chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
Aww. Gr8 chapter
shongnom chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
oh sht no magic in camelot! ooh dama arthur! graahh. arthurs being a douche lol. aah well. just have to see more~
Viridis Lupus chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
Great chapter. I couldn't wait for them to have another confrontation. The fact that the magic users have all been removed is very clever and makes a lot of sense. Poor Arthur, realising that he's been killing a lot of innocents.

Can't wait for the next update.
mari4212 chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
*grins*

I've love your Star Wars fic for years, and so I was delighted to see you writing Merlin fic now, because you're such a fantastic writer.

And this fic is a grand example of why I was right to be so excited. I'm loving your Merlin here, you've managed to both capture his essential character as of the first season, with the kindness, the directness, and yes, the klutziness. But more than that, you've also, in just these first brief chapters, managed to get across a growth and maturity to him that he didn't have before, a bit more wisdom and understanding. It's lovely to see that development.

I'm also really enjoying your Arthur, even as I want to smack him upside the head a bit. (But then again, it is Arthur, who doesn't want to give him a smack upside the head every once in a while?) Even as he's doing these things we hate to see him do, you've still shown bits of what makes Merlin, and the rest of us watching at home, love the character. He's still got that courage, that sense of loyalty which makes him hate betrayal so much, and that strength of mind (stubbornness, to put it more bluntly).

And of course, the flashes of the OCs are well realized, Bronwyn's fear, Sir Geraint's straightforwardness and honor come across strongly, so they feel like real people with stories of their own brushing near Merlin.

I'd love to see where you go from here.
mothwrites chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
Blimey- how many people has he killed? That's a horrible realisation.. awesome bit of the story though. Can't wait for the next bit!
Ann Jinn chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
Now that is a very interesting twist to this story, and an actually very wise move on the part of the magical peoples. How very hard to face the fact that innocent people died horribly.

The girl was right, those kind of trials are more emotion and not fact. Easy way to get rid of a rival.

An unexpected turn, but a way to open the king's eyes.
kirallie chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
Arthur wants him to be lying so he doesn't have to live with the guilt of killing innocent people but I hope he can see sense. If only he'd listen. Poor Merlin. Will the girl be spared?
CrayonsPink chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
This is a FANTASTIC story! Great job- I can't wait to see what happens ext!
Norwegian Blue chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
I've been following along with this fic and am ashamed to realize that I hadn't reviewed it yet. It's extremely well written, the pacing (which can be hard when there are arguments and a lot of introspection) is very natural and fits perfectly within the fic. I also like that it isn't just Merlin coming back to Arthur, that there is more riding on it than just their friendship. And then a wrench is thrown into the works when Arthur finds out that he's probably been killing innocent people (or I guess you could argue that magical people are innocent as well, but whatever).
CrayonsPink chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
This is a great story! I can't wait to see what happens next!
notinuseanymore2 chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
Aww... I'm SO sorry for Merlin!
Ann Jinn chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
Loved the setting and time, just before the light comes when all is cold and black.

So many memories and the future closing in. So many difficult choices. And the dragon. Wonderful.!
kirallie chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
Poor Merlin! So his 'betrayal' is what caused Arthur to change so much. If Nimueh had realised just how bad it would get would she have not made Arthur think Merlin a traitor? Hope he can get Arthur to see sense.
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 Next »