Reviews for Diplomatic Immunity
mothwrites chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
New chapter yay Nice one! And the ending was quite clever too, how we comes back to Camelot but is still Druid-y and it doesn't quite work there. Like having PE when it's theory and you have to sit in a classroom!

If that made any sense, let me know- and brill chapter.
pineapple dreamer chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
I absolutely adore this story. You're a very talented writer. Can't wait to see what happens next!
BonGarland chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
oh this is so god i cant wait until you update again! please do it soon! awesome job !
that one chicken chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Very captivating. Looking forward to further chapters. ;D
Eco Lin chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
"Conversations With a Sorceress" was one of the saddest fics I have read about Arthur taking Merlin's magic the wrong way, but now seeing this sequel gives me hope for a happy ending. I just hope that Arthur can see reason soon. Please update.
mack.blackwell chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Very interesting - can't wait to read more :D

Cheers!

L.
Viridis Lupus chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This is brilliantly written. I never thought I'd like a story that skipped on from the time that the television show is set in or one where Arthur and Merlin aren't friends but this is wonderful. You have captured Merlin's character so perfectly its ridiculous.

Please, please, please update!
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This is a great story! I can't wait to see what happens next! I can't believe Arthur's being such an idiot...
mothwrites chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Ooh, a sequel! But poor, poor Merlin. *waits for next bit*
notinuseanymore2 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I HATE Nimueh! She's made their friendship ROT! D
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
A really good start to this story. Time has past, learning on Merlin's part, but the pain between the two hasn't died.

Great descriptions of Arthur. So easy to see him flailing away.
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25