Reviews for Diplomatic Immunity
escapist219 chapter 14 . 7/23/2012
Absolutely brilliant fic! I read it in one sitting, which I very rarely do! I loved how you kept Merlin and Arthur in character even though the years could've made them very different. I've read other future!fics and I always cannot stand how different they are to their characters. You had the perfect amount of darkness. Too easily fics can take it way too far. This is my favorite kind of fic - angsty with a happy ending! Great work!
blolb555 chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
I could sit here and write a long review about the brilliance of your story. I could go on and on about the enthralling writing skill you have, the way you weave your words to lure me in and keep me there until I've finished reading. The depth and clarity your description of emotions and feelings have, written so skilfully I feel like crying alongside your characters. Your clever usage of tenses and syntax, of structuring and dialogue; all to make the story the best it can possibly be. I COULD go on about all of that, about how it's funny and emotional and sheer brilliance at the same time. About this feeling of epicness I get from your story, but I won't. Because you wrote this ages ago and so I'm a little late in reading it and so I shouldn't really say all that.
Instead I'm just going to tell you I loved it. (:
mwc288 chapter 14 . 6/24/2012
it's really late and i'm going to regret this tomorrow, but i had to finish this fic first. and let you know if was pretty awesome. and very interesting. and to ask for more please. )
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 14 . 6/6/2012
This has got to be the best story in this entire archive! It's beyond awesome and I loved every moment of it ESP the last chapter, although I did feel very upset for merlin and angry at Arthur at even had real spells in your a story and I'm totally impressed!
Neosatsuma chapter 14 . 1/28/2012
I'm grinning like an idiot right now. What a wonderful ending! Arthur's, "Good, because I've already told them that you'd agree," was absolutely perfect and Arthur-like and I laughed out loud. I could see him and hear him saying that and it was amazing.

As far as actual, helpful, constructive criticism goes, there were a couple expressions that I noticed you seemed to use a lot.. But I've forgotten them now. Happy endings do that to me. Ah, well. Brilliant story! I'm off to see your other work! :D
Arhie chapter 14 . 12/26/2011
This is so amazing! Fantastic story, great action, great A-M interaction. A little heavy on the Merlin whumpage, but extremely addictive and fun. Thank you!
readallthefanfiction chapter 14 . 12/10/2011
Hands down one of the best Merlin fics I've ever read. The characters were thoroughly believable and the plot was very creative. Well done! I loved it, and I'm glad there was a happy ending for our boys
flyingptarmigan chapter 14 . 11/14/2011
this was such a sweet ending to the story! love how they're back together again.
flyingptarmigan chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
it's so sad that Merlin and the dragon are not friends in this universe.
flyingptarmigan chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
great idea for an au! it's scary to see Arthur being so uther like..
Kyuuiya chapter 14 . 11/3/2011
love it

great fic :)
jka1 chapter 14 . 10/10/2011
Brilliant story, one of the best Merlin fics I've read -
animeloveramy chapter 14 . 10/2/2011
thats really rather adoreable...i love it XD

i love the way you made it so that arthur believed him and found out the truth in the end, and that their freindship is stronger than it ever was before. so cute...

whatever happened to morgana and gwen by the way? out of curiocity...

so anyway, loved it. _ well done
Ihni chapter 14 . 7/24/2011
This made me smile in the end. Well done.
GoldenVXN chapter 14 . 6/23/2011
Wow. Such scheming! This was a very enjoyable story to read. I could not put it down.
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »