Reviews for Diplomatic Immunity
macadoodle3 chapter 14 . 6/11/2011
This story was horrifically amazing (is that a word?). Seriously, the entire fic I was mentally screaming at Arthur and punching the wall in frustration. The mark of a great writer - the ability to make the reader rage about fictional characters. I'm sure my family thinks I've gone stark raving mad. Not that they didn't before. Anywho, the entire time I spent reading this fic I was dying to set it down, and was entirely incapable of it. I swear, this fic made me cry and laugh and scream and rage; Goodness gracious - THANK YOU! It was utterly fantastic! Thank goodness it had a happy ending though... In any case, I digress. Now I shall be off to finish all the homework I've neglected. Never stop writing - you'll make the world a bleaker place.

luvs and hugs,

kenzie m.
finn1013 chapter 14 . 6/2/2011
An interesting take on things, I loved it, well done.
Zoorzh chapter 14 . 5/8/2011
Awesome story!
IceCreamDoodle13 chapter 14 . 4/22/2011
Incredible story, just perfect :) Very emotive, I'm glad it had a happy ending. Thank you for many enjoyable hours reading :)
DammitimmaD chapter 14 . 4/12/2011
:D OHMYGOSH! THIS IS THE PERFECT ENDING TO THE PERFECT STORY! :D I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT SO MUCH I THINK I MIGHT DANCE!

*dances around a little bit*

INCREDIBLE STORY! I LOVE IT!
TarynLabrynthia chapter 14 . 3/11/2011
I loved this story and the one before it! It was awesome! Are you going to continue or leave it where it is? If you do continue, I will definitely read it!

Taryn
Jane Mays chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
Why on earth have you had Merlin acting so pathetically with Arthur? Ridiculous.
JAIMOL chapter 14 . 3/3/2011
It's an amazing story. Arturo has cost Merlin confidence again. The last battle with Nimueh has been impressive.
Word-Stringer chapter 10 . 1/25/2011
Oh gosh... Arthur's not going to kill him...?

I've really got to start reading xD

And still, some idiots who don't see Merlin just saved their lives... it's really quite tiring D:

Merlin's so right - so many people in power die because of their pride - it's so stupid Dx

I'm glad Arthur's having a reasonable moment again - though Balin is extremely annoying me xD

Oh! He's going back! Hopefully to kill a lot of them. But I doubt. *sigh*

Great chapter! Onto the next one :3
Word-Stringer chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
You got to watch filming of Merlin? That sounds amazing! ow was it? :D (A few months ago, though it was)

I agree Merlin! Not Arthur!

And wow, Medraut's kind of stupid xD Really, 'There'd have been a whirlwind' I mean, c'mon!

Aww, poor Merlin! again! Seriosuly, this fireball business is getting very annoying Dx

FINALLY! Nimueh (migh be) dead, and Arthur listening to Merlin!

Medraut and Lysan - can they kill each other at the same time?

Right, keep reading xD

I was right again!

Aw crap! What's going to happen? I have to sleep now! D: Worst timing EVER.

So, I'll finishe reading and reviewing tomorrow, hopefully, and do some more of your staories. See you then, have a good night.

(I'll be dreaming possible endings about this)

Tomorrow then! :3
Word-Stringer chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
Aww, poor Merlin! They're blaming again - his life is turning out like hell in this Dx

This Lysan man is worse than Nimueh! And all this hate... I'm hating it! But Dryes is pretty cool :D

Aww, it's nice to read that Gaius and Merlin's relationship is pretty mich the same :D

I can't believe they're not gining the troops a chance! I doubt it's even Arthur - Medraut, Medraut! It is, isn't it? ;D

Merlin's so kick ass :D He needs to use magic more xD

I WAS RIGHT! I WAS RIGHT! I WAS RIGHT!

Onto the next chapter ;3
Word-Stringer chapter 7 . 1/24/2011
LOL Nice trick, Merlin! xD

Gaius was at the Isle of the Blessed? I knew he and erlin had contact, but I didn't think he lived there (does he?)

Urgh, Merlin would just kill Nimueh where she stands! She's becoming as narrow minded as Uther - she doesn't know Arthur, but she's still judging him! I know Arthur's turned out a lot like Uther, but he is actually open to negotiation! And poor Merlin; he didn't exactly mean to talk about Arthur's mother Dx It's even worse, knowing he's speaking the truth D:

LOL at the description of Merlin's room xD

Oh wow! I see two options - a) it is Arthur, b) it's Medraut and some Knights he gathered Dx
Word-Stringer chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
Merlin must be REALLY bored by this whole dungeon experience... poor guy xD

Does Merlin not have Dragon Lord powers here? Really, he just needs to shout 'SHUT UP!' and hey, presto! xD

I quite like that Merlin could feel that there was a bloodlust in the Dragon - something he kind of failed to do in the TV show xD

Oh that ending! So dramatic! I was just thinking 'is Arthur going to gforgive him yet?' But no!

Onto the next chapter! :3
Word-Stringer chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
Speech is kind of reminding me of Bayard (I was watching 'The Poisoned Chalice' earlier today)

Oooh, this talk is looking pretty amazing! Merlin's great at coming up with points, I'm surprised he ever loses an argument xD

Oh, is it really going to happen? I should keep reading :D

Arthur don't! He's not about to kill him, is he?

Right, I should keep reading (I'm a bit stupid sometimes)

Erm, can I just point out... it's an Afanc, not avank...

I'm liking where this is going :D Seems Arthur's open to the option.

Aww, poor Merlin, still babbling in nervous situations xD

But he still doesn't believe... gosh, Merlin's 'betrayal' must have hit him SO hard... D:

Great chapter - onto the next one :3
Word-Stringer chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
Okay, c'mon, people need FOOD! That little is a bit OTT, don't they realise? D:

And I'm glad the girl went free. But it must be really depressing, knowing they've killed so many people D:

YES! Okay, first of all, that argument was GREAT! So deapthful and emotional :D And then I LOVED reading that Arthur had tried! And that he's willing to keep trying!

Great chapter - onto the next one :3