Reviews for Diplomatic Immunity
Word-Stringer chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
LOL Clumsy sorcerer! Probably the only one xD I gotta say, someone (I've forgotten who) came up with a pretty good explanation for his life-threatening clumsiness. Apparently, restraining his magic feels like not using a limb because it's always trying to help, which would make anyone clumsy, and that when he can use magic he's GRACEFUL!

Graceful Merlin... odd concept xD

Sir Geriant... sounds like an okay guy, if not for Uther and his crap xD I'm glad a proper confrontation is taking place now :D

OWNED! Arthur just got BURNT! Great comeback xD Merlin - 1, Arthur - 0 :D

Oh gosh... I love the idea of the Druids sneaking them out, but Arthur having killed...

D:

still, great chapter - onto the next one :3
Word-Stringer chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
'He'd enjoyed' glad to see Merlin's wit and humour hasn't left him xD

Yeah stupid Nimueh! I agree, Merlin, she ruined it all!

Oh wait... you like her, don't you? '

Man, I wish I could use magic to tidy my room like that xD So handy :D

Erm... I'm going to take a shot and say someone Merlin knew before was crying... maybe Arthur, but it doesn't seem like him to do so... *shrugs*

And aww, poor Merlin! I feel sorry for him, even MORE if that's possible. That dream sounds terrifying!

Oh my O.O That apocalypse sounds... fun D:

And Merlin could never kill Arthur. Sure Morgana, maybe Gwen, but never Arthur xD

And I like the reuse of sumbolism between the Dog Star and the moon - you used it in the prequel too, right?

Great chapter - onto the next one :3
Word-Stringer chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I'm-a going to reply to your reply (heehee that sounds funny) here, then start reading :D

I can't say I was that much - Merlin almost died a horrible death because of her, and then Arthur too! I suppose I wouldn't have minded Uther dying though xD

And, hey, it was no problem - I do it whenever I can :3

Yeah it really did make sense - saddening though it was. He may as well have been kidnapped D:

And there's nothing wrong with a little self-advertisment (as I know xD) and, as you can see, I have heeded your words - now onto the story!

Very descriptive start - I love it like that :D And you immediately feel sorry and sympathise with Merlin D: And that pity just increases as you read his thoughts... *sobs*

Aww, and then you read about the hell Arthur put others through - and I was surprised to read Morgana left; or, more that Uther let her - and you know it because of what happened, and you feel sorry for EVERYONE D:

Aww, Arthur's reaction... I don't even know what word to use D: It's undescribable D:

HE HAD HIM ARRESTED? OH DEAR GOD! I MUST READ ON!

Great chapter - onto the next one :3
Minuialeth chapter 14 . 12/26/2010
I've spent a good part of the afternoon reading this as I couldn't let go until the end. This has to be the best "Merlin" fanfic I've read so far, and believe me, I've read a lot of them.
Black Light Brightness chapter 14 . 12/19/2010
FANTASTIC story! It kept my attention the WHole way through (and considering i spent the last half hour heading it and that it's three is the morning now thats an amazing feat)! It was PURE angst and drama right from beginning too end. I don't think i've seen a store more thoroughly drenched in tension and suspense. It's AWESOME! I'm about to check for a sequel :P if there is one SWEET! If not you should totally write one _

Wonderful story! Keep up the good Work

-Blacklight Brightness
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 14 . 11/20/2010
liked it a lot tnx for writing it!
CrayonsPink chapter 14 . 11/14/2010
Bravo! I LOVED this story. :)
snotweird chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
Currently in the process of reading this (and really enjoying it), but then I came across this sentence: "At the very edge of the stonework, the Dog Star shone out, bright and sharp and he had to lean further in to see the half-coin of moon there."

And my brain exploded with SYMBOLISM! ALLEGORY! WHERE'S THE GREEN LIGHT?

I really, really hope the allegory was intentional. Because if it is, you've just been blasted up 1 trazillionabillion points.
A Verb by Any Other Name chapter 14 . 11/1/2010
Brilliant, genius, intense story. Enough so that threat of postponed reading almost brought out my more violent side, I am ashamed to admit.

Though I am a latecomer to this story (fortunately so- see above) and you no doubt already have many reviews full of praise spanning the more effulgent side of a thesaurus's vocabulary, (not that anyone really deserves this, mind) I still wanted to congratulate you for managing to do a good job on dragging the characters through all seven levels of hell before ending on a high note. I dare say I am not the only reader who found it a wild ride.

AVAON

(Unofficial promoter of the "Allow Anonymous Reviews League")
TheSingingGirl chapter 14 . 10/17/2010
That fight scene was the best I've ever read. Normally, I lose track, but never here.

As for the rest of the story, I must repeat what I said of its prequel: believable, understandable. I must add, too, that your additional characters were brilliantly thought out and used. The community on the Isle seemed to be canon, we knew it so well.

In short, brilliant.

TSG
TheSingingGirl chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I've just reviewed the prequel, saying that I'd like to read a sequel. Sorry for the redundant comment! This looks to be a very promising tale.

TSG
Itallia chapter 14 . 10/9/2010
Loved it! This story was so well written, and the style of words used gave it excellent depth. I'm sad to see it finished, but it was a great story.
WolftheForsaken chapter 14 . 9/27/2010
Now that was good :)

why not make it a trilogy?
CorgiFromSpace chapter 14 . 9/21/2010
What about his pointy hat? Can Merlin wear that?

Great story, this and the Prequel. I read them all today. They were brilliant.

Ari

:P
WickedBlue chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
Wow, what an amazing fic. I so love it. It kept me captivated from the very first beginning and I just made it to the gym in time afterwards. Thank you so much for writing it.
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »