Reviews for Diplomatic Immunity
Manifesty chapter 14 . 9/17/2010
Magical
NinjaTeddy chapter 14 . 8/28/2010
That. Was. Amazing.

Seriously. I loved it! The way you had the whole story come together at the end was really great, and I thought you portrayed the relationship between Arthur and Merlin really well, especially with their little word battles. I just recently started watching Merlin, but I'm completely hooked, and this fueled my excitement. Thanks so much for writing something this awesome!
ForzaDelDestino chapter 14 . 8/22/2010
Oh, I must have missed this when you first posted it. Great ending to a complex, fascinating story. I loved it. And the ending was warm and sweet without being in any way maudlin. Great job, great fic! Thanks for sharing it.
ruby890 chapter 13 . 8/20/2010
wow that was good this fic just keep getting better.
Wing Moon chapter 14 . 8/15/2010
This story is so amazing. I love the angst and how you showed Merlin loyalty throughout the whole story while everyone else doubt theirs. Your description is so beautiful it felt like I was in Movie Theater watching everything spill out.

The ending was so beautiful that I couldn’t help but cry.

Thank you for an amazing story!
Oreal770 chapter 14 . 8/10/2010
Wow is that the end then? It's good ) I like the banter at the end.

The battle against nimueh was good, I was worried for a second!

Well done, amazing!

Oreal
Eleanor of Aquitaine chapter 14 . 8/7/2010
Brilliant. I'm sorry about the lack of reviews for the last few chapters - I enjoyed every update, but life got in the way. A perfect ending to a wonderful story. Thankyou so much for sharing it with us.
Anne1313 chapter 14 . 8/6/2010
oh core

brilliant

what a wonderful ending

can I hope for an epiloge?

Seriously though this was a fantastic story full of action and suspense

I am kinda sad that its over but the ending was good.

anyway I will now add this to favorites and be done

Blessed Be

from your reader
Eco Lin chapter 14 . 8/6/2010
And they lived happily ever after... Sigh :) I'm so glad that everything worked out for the best. You really crafted a dark story where Merlin's magical reveal doesn't go over so well and his relationship with Arthur is damaged seemingly without hope of repair. But here, tbs story shows the hope of gradual acceptance and a return to the banter and affection we fans adore. A great, fulfilling conclusion.
Eco Lin chapter 13 . 8/6/2010
Yay! Arthur finally knows the truth and he wants to protect Merlin still. Sorry for the short review, but I need to go read the next chapter now! ;)
shongnom chapter 14 . 8/6/2010
dawww that was so sweettt! good story!
Stinessi chapter 14 . 8/4/2010
Wonderful story.

Nicely written and - once I started reading - I didn't stop until having read all of it.

I had to stop myself from skipping certain parts just because I wanted to know what followed.

Deserves to be favourited, without doubt.
PersonalLegend chapter 14 . 8/4/2010
Wow that was a fantastic ending. Will you be writing any more Merlin fanfic?

I'm adding this to my favs!
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 14 . 8/4/2010
Great story.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 14 . 8/4/2010
Wow. Talk about one hell of a wild ride. Wonderfully done. Absolutely wonderful.

I'll be keeping an eye on you to see if you come out with anything else this good. I think you will.

Keep writing!