Reviews for Diplomatic Immunity
Kittendragon chapter 14 . 8/4/2010
I loved the final conversation between Merlin and Arthur. I'd love to see an epilogue. Does Arthur make a place for Merlin in his bed,not just on his council? ;)
TillyMe chapter 14 . 8/4/2010
such a great ending. I loved the whole story:)
WhiteOwl05 chapter 14 . 8/4/2010
*squees and claps happily* Brilliant! Just brilliant! That was such a fantastic ending for a truly brilliant story!

I was slightly worried when it came to the action at the beginning of the chapter, that you were going to kill Merlin off, one adjective at a time. But, with that said, the action was brilliantly written! I was on the edge of my seat, throughout! And then when Arthur asked Merlin to be his advisor it made every broken rib and heartbreaking look of disgust completely and utterly worth it in the end! Brilliant! Thanks so much for writing/sharing! I really enjoyed reading it! XD
AAKK47 chapter 14 . 8/3/2010
!

so cute! and nice and just the perfect ending.

I love this story, it is really well writen and you keep the characters true to their core structure whilst still developing them further and deepening their personality and story. This is wonderfully written and it will be a bit of a shame not to have new chapters to look forwards to anymore... :)

i love it..
BibliophileBoleyn chapter 14 . 8/3/2010
Wow. I have said it before, but the description in your writing is amazing. I love Merlin (and Arthur, of course) so much already, but this fic just showed their characters so well that it made me love them even more, because it was so real. I've always believed Merlin's magic was somewhat connected to Arthur, and it would do everything to protect him. The sheer magic that stopped Nimueh proved that, in my mind. I also enjoyed the talk in the tent. We all know "Prat" and "Idiot" really mean "I love you"...
cflat chapter 14 . 8/3/2010
Nice ending. It's nice that Merlin and Arthur finally made up.

I was wondering, is there some translation site you go to for the spells?
Dianne chapter 14 . 8/3/2010
Thanks so much for such an adventurous and heartfelt story. It was so well written too. The angst and drama were spectacular. I'm so glad that Arthur and Merlin finally got to see the truth, that the witch was lying and planting doubt among Camelot and the Isle. It was nice to see Gaius looking after Melin at the end too, like it should be. I'm not into slash at all so I'm glad the story didn't go that way. I know some people like it and to each their own but I personally don't. I loved the touching moments and how you made it so that people could take it however they wished. Thanks for that. The characters were so true to the show. Thanks again for sharing this wonderful story.
mothwrites chapter 14 . 8/3/2010
YOU DIDN'T TELL ME IT WAS THE LAST ONE!

*grr*

But still, utterly brilliant. The ending was perfect. Utterly utterly perfect. Tell me this is a trilogy!
cryingpurplerose chapter 14 . 8/3/2010
Awww, it's finished :( I've loved every chapter of this story. Thank you :D
HaruJam chapter 14 . 8/3/2010
congrats on finishing. it was a thoroughly enjoyable read. i look forward to your future work.
3466-0402 chapter 14 . 8/3/2010
The interaction between Arthur and Merlin was so sweet! -sobs-

Great story :D
Rosie99 chapter 14 . 8/3/2010
Amazing chapter! The part between Arthur and Merlin was awesome! This is a great story ).
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 14 . 8/2/2010
0.o

This is all I can say; WOW! I have mix emotions about this chapter! I'm happy it's finished (not many fanfic stories are), but also sad that it is!

This is a great birthday present!
Desiree1717 chapter 14 . 8/2/2010
This was a wonderful story! The characterization is believable and it was written in a way that completely brought me into thier world. As far a constructive critisizm goes...I think the unneccesary "the end" tag at the bottom detracts from Merlin's very moving sentiment about going home. I want to savor that last line, not be ripped out of the story so soon. All in all though, wonderfully done!
socalrose chapter 14 . 8/2/2010
Great battle; well written and riveting. Loved this story from start to finish.

Thank you!