Reviews for The Perfect Love Affair
Kinkylittlewolf chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This was...absolutely amazingly done - brilliantly written as well as created such a wonderful musical imagery. I am very much the same in regards to music so this hit very close to home (in a good way. XD) I might just have to reread this another time or three. :p I quite enjoy your work and look forward to reading more of it. :)
QueenJinx chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL HOLY SHIT I CRIED REAL TEARS
KkChibiChop chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This made me feel like I was falling in love again for the first time too! I am a little misty eyed now. I changed my music to fit better with the story so it made me feel like I was right there with Ed. I loved how they didn't need to use words to confess, so sweet.
lluviabrillante chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Sweet. Intense. Incredible.
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Beautiful! i just love the comparison of their love affair to music! :D
Sapphirus Caeli chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This was really great. I loved all the songs you used and the way you wrote the characters was simply wonderful.
Lissy Stage chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
God damn...I keep finding such beautiful pieces of writing lately...
random random random chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Really touching, your could feel the love they have for each other. And don't feel bad these two, also make me feel like a giddy fangirl. Lol really enjoy reading your fiction!
mylife9 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
i'm speechless.

this is absolutely beautiful. and i wish i could italicize that word, becuase it seriously needs to be emphasized.

i am swept away by the passion in this story. the way you describe the effect music has on edward is absolutely mind blowing. i never got tired of seeing it. i have a new found appreciation for music now, due to this story. i love music and all, but, it was more like background noise for me, an escape at times. but now, i don't think i'm going to take it for granted anymore. i'm honestly going to get into the music, the lyrics, the beats, the try and fully understand what you have described in this lovely story.

also, the way you have roy and edward both wanting and needing each other. it wasn't just on a physical level or on a convenience level or on a emotional level. it was on a spiritual level, on a level that we can't really understand, essentially soulmate level.

i couldn't get enough.

this is, by far, my favorite royxedward one shot. by. far. nothing i've read has even come close to the amount of love and emotion and feeling that's in this story and i sincerely thank you for writing this. i really do. i've been opened up to a new way of seeing music and to a new level of writing and i cannot thank you enough for this.

again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing this story. it's absolutely lovely and everyone absolutely needs to read this.
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
When something is written by you it doesn't need to be hardcore, your style makes for such an excellent story and this is no exception!
method-in-my-madness chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I love RoyEd and Muse both - a wonderful combination
IlOvEmUsIcAnDyAoI chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Oh my god! I love this story. It was so good, I couldn't look away and actually got mad when I had to do my chores for the day. It was great.
CrescentKyuubi chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Wow...*stares at you in awe and amazement*...that was [i]amazing[/i]...
sithmarauder chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I love this.

I absolutely love this.

Gorgeous. It was gorgeous. Thank you for posting it (:
phoenixandtiger chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Aw! So sweet!

And a perfect distraction when there are no good songs playing on the radio at the moment.

Thanks for sharing this!