Reviews for Appreciation
Epitsu Onna chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Aaah, I hope you really will write the continuation soon. I'll be expecting it so much.
YoulookbetterwhenI'mdrunk chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
dddaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnn! That would look so hot! I always thought he looked so innocent and cute and i think Shishido should be a very happy boy!
tennis-player chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
O-Oshitari " ... really? *sighs*

OK, leaving off the topic off the suggestive OshitarixMukahi content (Wow, are those two hard core or what?), this was another amazing chapter!

I luv how you made the Hyoutei regulars redecorate his room. It's so like them

And i cant wait to see what happens next XDDD

Update soon?

~Henzie ;)
Kailee Nakamaru chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
Ne ne! Please update sooon! You're killing me with suspence. x3 I wanna see Shishido-kun's reaction SO bad!
k chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
really good can't wait for you to update
Lady Aru of Elyonia chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
FINALLY! I OFFER YOU ALL MY FRESH BAKED COOKIES FOR UPDATING THIS.

*dances happily and hugs* THANK YOU
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
KERBLAH.

WHERE WERE YOU? D: I thought you got hit by a car or something that made you unable to write D:

But..even though it's not completed, I'll keep waiting ;) I'm even more excited for the finale now :D (Whipped cream crying choutarou clueless Shishidou AWESOMENESS) I can't wait to see his reaction XD And Gakuto was just hilarious as they were leaving! Keep writing keep writing! It doesn't really matter how late you are anyway. It should be Shishidou-senpai's birthday EVERYDAY
puppyfic chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
Cool, an update

lol Hiyoshi and Gakuto are so funny. XD

I hope you update soon!
mosbeypot chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
so cute!
Lady Aru of Elyonia chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
Chance of update maybe please? *begging eyes*

Please? *had a bad day and is finding fluffies to cheer up*

Wonderful so far by the way!
SwiftFeather chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
whoo whoo whoo! *found your story!*
potato12 chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
awesome. waiting for next chapter!
puppyfic chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
Awesome, I can't wait for the next chapter~! C:
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
aww.. poor Chou-chan! hope whoever that 'caress' him is Shishido..

next!
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
Whe~ I think I love you for updating :D And we can defiantly count on the Hyoutei regulars to screw up surpriing him XD I think my favourite part was that part where everyone was talking at once xDD Reading it just makes me laugh.

Great job! I can't wait to find out what happens next 33

And if you want to reply, just follow the link and send me a message xD; Stupid FFN xP ~purplechocolatestars You seem cool :D