Reviews for The Daily Buzz
LunaeShark chapter 27 . 7/22/2012
Another wonderful chapter! And they're already planning to hack into Sam's accounts...wonder what they'll find?

Can't wait for the next update! I love this fic.
DieselArt chapter 24 . 6/16/2012
Ya know, my absolute favorite, literal laugh out loud bit, was when Bumblebee wrote "self preservation." I scared the sleeping cat right out of my lap! Can't wait to catch up on chapters :)
LT-NightWarp chapter 27 . 6/16/2012
LOL nice chapter! and well done with the freaked out parts! Eager for next chapt!

one tiny error "kne wabout Lisbet" :)
Albion North chapter 27 . 6/12/2012
Root beer as a comfort food: Well, they're guys.

Hacking something as a method for calming down: Somehow, I'm not surprised.

Panicking the parents by saying "bunker": Oops. Especially after getting the full-name treatment.

Lisbeth's offer of a place to crash: That was sweet. And took nerve.

Sharsky's analysis of what she did or didn't have in the way of internet: Facepalm.

And who is Scaredy Cat? Leo's IncidentalSidekick, Bee is Camaro76, Simmons is OneManAlone... Am I just missing something obvious?
NightlyRains chapter 27 . 6/12/2012
Pahaha, this story is great! I found it the night before last and made it all the way to chapter 24 in one night. I think I stayed up until 3am before calling it quits. Finished the rest of it today and wow!

I'm really impressed. I love that you used Fassbinder and Sharksy in this! Even though they got barely any screen time, I felt they could be really cool characters. You guys really pulled it off well. You can really feel for Fassbinder, you get into the story through him well. You definitely fleshed out the seemingly simple characters into rounded out, full blown funny characters.

At first, though, I was really confused about who was telling the story. I think it was maybe the difference in writing styles. It's not as obvious now, but in the beginning, I feel like there was something throwing me off. Overall though, this story is great.

I look forward to the next time you guys dish out another chapter! And I can't help but wonder if Lisbeth and Cami will have bigger roles or if they have something to do with this mysterious blog... After all, Cami was mentioned in a post. Guess I'll just have to wait and see!

Great job, again!

-NightlyRains
Harm Marie chapter 27 . 6/6/2012
Liked this.
yamiishot chapter 27 . 6/5/2012
I dread to think what they might find on the computer XD
kathy3meme chapter 27 . 6/4/2012
Love it! I'm hoping the truth is revealed soon- it should be VERY entertaining...
PsychoWing chapter 27 . 6/4/2012
I've only recently stumbled across your stories and I do have to say that I am enjoying them. Just a quick note, as a gamer myself, I have to say that I haven't even seen a d14 at any of the shops I go to; a lot of games will use a d20 for the base rolls (like Dungeons and Dragons, which also uses 4s, 6s, 8s, 10s, and 12s). To be honest, I didn't even think they made 14s - just goes to show that you do learn something new everyday. Lol.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading more (and moving on to finish reading Ties That Bind).
Silvering chapter 27 . 6/4/2012
Nice chapter!
IronRaven chapter 27 . 6/4/2012
Sadly, I'm probably part of the only group who ever actually sand tabled this, with a tour for cover, concealment and escape that creepified the campus security director who asked for copies of our notes. *blush* And we gave orders to our parents to not call for at least 4 hours after such an event.

Mama Fassbender is the reason for that last.

Good exit by the guys: grab mission critical equipment, although toothbrush is kinda in that heading. Sharksy overpacked, it happens, particularly when you are on autopilot, but he was still ready to bug out in under 10 from the sounds of it- if he is on autopilot, delayed stress reaction is something to watch for. Good call on grabbing Sam's computer, but Leo will probably feel rather left out. And his computer might well also have sensitive material. On criticism I've really got is that they didn't have a plan other than fall back to a place they have an emotional assumption is safe where they can functionally hide under the bed.

Sharksy is going to die single, isn't he. Dude, girl, pretty girl, pretty concerned for your safety girl just said "come home with me"- she's looking for a teddy bear in her safe place. A hug from a friend beats a slap with a dead fish or catching a stray bullet.

They'll have to let Lisbeth in on the joke at least a little. And I love her parents.

Al-sharif is the Scaredy Cat?

And I've been out geeked- a d14! Rare, elusive, almost never called for the heptagonal trapezohedron is. I don't even own one. D4, D8, D12, sure. D10, D20, many. D6 by the quart. But nothing that rare.
icanhascamaro chapter 27 . 6/4/2012
Ooh, looks like there could be lots of fun with Sam's laptop!

Maybe! Who knows what precautions the 'Bots might have placed on it.
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 27 . 6/4/2012
Okay, first off, Go. To. Therapy! Trust me, it works. Also, cool names for the goldfish. :D Nice little packing ritual, there. ;)
pitstop96 chapter 27 . 6/4/2012
DO IT! hack his laptop! :D its bout time they figure it out. lol good chapter:)
MissMary chapter 27 . 6/4/2012
Fassbinder has no idea what he's doing. The next chapter is going to be hysterical.
623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »