Reviews for The Daily Buzz
Kathy3meme chapter 36 . 7/16/2015
I'm torn between hoping there's more craziness in store for our intrepid duo and desperately wanting to witness thier introduction to the REAL aliens.

Thanks for the laughs!
K.
Tig chapter 36 . 7/13/2015
THE BUZZ IS BACK! A bit stoked. I'm imagining the thoughts that must have been going through William's mind as he's getting accosted by his tutor. Priceless.
imaginethat96 chapter 36 . 7/13/2015
I going into withdrawal! Please update more often! I need my fix :O
IronRaven chapter 36 . 7/14/2015
*snicker* FBCIA! Yeah, I'd lose those phones. Far, far away from me. "Compromised" doesn't even begin to cover it. And you really were nice in stripping their room. I wouldn't have left them anything more advanced that a couple pads of paper, a box of pencils and a sharpener. Unless someone checked every disk to be sure it is what it looks like. Even the special features on the other side.

The taunting... kinder to kill a man. You ladies are evil.

As for true EVIL, Cami, I'm loving Cami.

"Gopher"? OK, Animal House shout out for a guy styled after an Alpha Beta? And the jock who is bullied by tech. Oh, sweet, sweet revenge for a nerd. I think Gopher needs to meet Cam, maybe hit on a biker girl.
Araytigre chapter 36 . 7/14/2015
I loved what they did to the boys, snatched all their systems, redid their phones, and then pranked the neck out of them when they tried to post. Needless to say, they put the fear of God into them, priceless. The fun part will be when they get a new "netbook" (or something similar) what will happen then when they try to post. Thank You. TTFN
Well of Allsparks chapter 36 . 7/13/2015
I was imagining his holoform to look like that student the whole time, after a few cues of other students reacting to seeing him. That's awesome. Love this story
FatesShadow83 chapter 36 . 7/13/2015
Brilliant ending to the chapter!
Love this story!
MissMary chapter 36 . 7/13/2015
That last part had me grinning like a fool. I love Fassbinder as a tutor.
PrimeReader chapter 36 . 7/13/2015
Thanks for the new chapter. Looking forward to more of them. I enjoy the way you write the characters and how they interact. I really like what you have GI Jamal doing considering how he was when first around the bots. And now the poor jock that Bumblebee scanned looks like he is going to be dragged into this. Being mistaken for an alien that you have no clue looks like you definitely has story potential there.
Quathis chapter 36 . 7/13/2015
Life isn't easy when you have a bunch of alien robots deciding you'd be fun to prank after you showed you could break into their blog. Not to mention the other problems life brings. Like unknowingly messing with a regular guy who looks like one of the aforementioned robots. Not a good time to Sharsky and Fassbinder. Until next time.
icanhascamaro chapter 36 . 7/12/2015
I want to see Fassbinder and the guys hack their way in somehow anyway. Leo is really starting to piss me off.
SkyHighFan chapter 36 . 7/12/2015
Nice but that guy was a JOCK from the looks of him. Fassbinder wouldn't be able to scare him that easily.
SummerMistedDragon chapter 36 . 7/12/2015
dudes where have you guys been? Love this chapter! love how everyone's just freaking out! Great job! Please updated soon I so can't wait for more!
Silver Warrior chapter 36 . 7/12/2015
That... is such a brilliant accident! And the rabbit hole just got deeper.

Kinda feel for them, though, getting all their tech swiped.
CosmicEssence chapter 35 . 2/20/2015
Have to admit I'm not really a fan of this, just read a few to fit with TTB but the best of the lot was when they admitted to their hack by pulling one over them all, the panic this caused, them seeing Leo in full pissed off glory and well the aftermath so far. I'll say you handle all the characters differences exceptionally well but yeh that's as much as I can comment on this one.
693 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »