Reviews for The Daily Buzz
Well of Allsparks chapter 36 . 7/13/2015
I was imagining his holoform to look like that student the whole time, after a few cues of other students reacting to seeing him. That's awesome. Love this story
FatesShadow83 chapter 36 . 7/13/2015
Brilliant ending to the chapter!
Love this story!
MissMary chapter 36 . 7/13/2015
That last part had me grinning like a fool. I love Fassbinder as a tutor.
PrimeReader chapter 36 . 7/13/2015
Thanks for the new chapter. Looking forward to more of them. I enjoy the way you write the characters and how they interact. I really like what you have GI Jamal doing considering how he was when first around the bots. And now the poor jock that Bumblebee scanned looks like he is going to be dragged into this. Being mistaken for an alien that you have no clue looks like you definitely has story potential there.
Quathis chapter 36 . 7/13/2015
Life isn't easy when you have a bunch of alien robots deciding you'd be fun to prank after you showed you could break into their blog. Not to mention the other problems life brings. Like unknowingly messing with a regular guy who looks like one of the aforementioned robots. Not a good time to Sharsky and Fassbinder. Until next time.
icanhascamaro chapter 36 . 7/12/2015
I want to see Fassbinder and the guys hack their way in somehow anyway. Leo is really starting to piss me off.
SkyHighFan chapter 36 . 7/12/2015
Nice but that guy was a JOCK from the looks of him. Fassbinder wouldn't be able to scare him that easily.
SummerMistedDragon chapter 36 . 7/12/2015
dudes where have you guys been? Love this chapter! love how everyone's just freaking out! Great job! Please updated soon I so can't wait for more!
Silver Warrior chapter 36 . 7/12/2015
That... is such a brilliant accident! And the rabbit hole just got deeper.

Kinda feel for them, though, getting all their tech swiped.
CosmicEssence chapter 35 . 2/20/2015
Have to admit I'm not really a fan of this, just read a few to fit with TTB but the best of the lot was when they admitted to their hack by pulling one over them all, the panic this caused, them seeing Leo in full pissed off glory and well the aftermath so far. I'll say you handle all the characters differences exceptionally well but yeh that's as much as I can comment on this one.
SummerMistedDragon chapter 35 . 10/15/2014
uh oh...I have got to know more! What happens next? Please update oh awesome leaders of the Botosphere! Where art thou lovelies? :):):):) Highest Praises!
GBscientist chapter 35 . 10/5/2014
This is one of the few Tranformers stories on FF that I still bother to read, simply because the writing is good and most often funny, and the POV characters are non-standard. That said, I wonder if this story will eventually cover the events of TF3 and 4, or if they'll get there within the next decade. Having the boys meet Glen and Maggie would be a nice touch, since Bayformers leaves a trail of abandoned one-note characters in its path and I'd like to see them revisited from this story's POV.
What Lies Beyond chapter 35 . 10/2/2014
The trunk scene...XD

Truth revealed, and called crazy fiction. If only they knew...*cracks up again*
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 35 . 9/9/2014
Man, you two morons got off LIGHTLY. I loved their train of thought and how they forgot about who else was in the room with them. :D Great, great chapter here, as usual from you.
IronRaven chapter 35 . 9/3/2014
Don't need the PATRIOT Act for this- Espionage Act of 1917 could get them everything short of shallow unmarked graves under a federal construction project. You took them to a much happier place that I would have, but my style involves a C130 and and once the wheels are up the directions of "tell me everything you think I might want to know, and if I'm happy, I won't open that big door twenty thousand feet over the ocean".

Nice interrogation trick by Bee. Simple and elegant way of determining if Lisbeth is part of this.

And donuts are an amazing method for adding microtrackers, or nano explosives, or most any thing else Sharif decides to say to play with their minds. "We are monitoring your every move, everything you hear, everything you see. Combined with monitoring your biometrics, we know the kinds of girls you like." I say terrorize them, break them down, until they are begging, in tears, to work for the team.

Of course, when they get back to the dorm, anything with any kind of computing power should be GONE. Including the TV. And Simmons is the new RD for their dorm.
688 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »