Reviews for The Daily Buzz
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 35 . 9/9/2014
Man, you two morons got off LIGHTLY. I loved their train of thought and how they forgot about who else was in the room with them. :D Great, great chapter here, as usual from you.
IronRaven chapter 35 . 9/3/2014
Don't need the PATRIOT Act for this- Espionage Act of 1917 could get them everything short of shallow unmarked graves under a federal construction project. You took them to a much happier place that I would have, but my style involves a C130 and and once the wheels are up the directions of "tell me everything you think I might want to know, and if I'm happy, I won't open that big door twenty thousand feet over the ocean".

Nice interrogation trick by Bee. Simple and elegant way of determining if Lisbeth is part of this.

And donuts are an amazing method for adding microtrackers, or nano explosives, or most any thing else Sharif decides to say to play with their minds. "We are monitoring your every move, everything you hear, everything you see. Combined with monitoring your biometrics, we know the kinds of girls you like." I say terrorize them, break them down, until they are begging, in tears, to work for the team.

Of course, when they get back to the dorm, anything with any kind of computing power should be GONE. Including the TV. And Simmons is the new RD for their dorm.
Harm Marie chapter 35 . 9/3/2014
Liked this.
imaginethat96 chapter 35 . 9/2/2014
OH HOW I'VE MISSED YOU GUYS! It's my week at university and it's such a big change, but reading this makes me feel less homesick. Thank you :)
Anodythe chapter 35 . 9/1/2014
Dang...and here I thought they'd finally get to see a giant alien robot car...
SkyHighFan chapter 35 . 9/1/2014
Nice. I like seeing Al-Sharif in such an evil mindset when we all know how great he is.
SJSGirl chapter 35 . 9/1/2014
They were so busted lol. I'd be more than a bit terrified myself!
Araytigre chapter 35 . 9/1/2014
Too much Fun! The Boys are not nearly as smart as they think they are, even if they are borderline genius'. I bet Jamal had fun scaring them, as well just watching them talk, and Yes, Bee heard everything they said while in his trunk. Thank You. TTFN
MissMary chapter 35 . 9/1/2014
Poor guys, they are totally lost, but the big revelation must come soon.
Bookworm Gal chapter 35 . 9/1/2014
I remember the donut test. I found it hilarious. Thank you for including the donut test. It made my day.
VizeerLord chapter 35 . 9/1/2014
:P
Not bad.

T4 flavoring s? The bounty hunter. .. the upgrades. .. the Genesis egg. ..the dino-bots. .. the lost/last autobots

More please.
Quathis chapter 35 . 8/31/2014
That actually was not as bad or traumatizing as I thought it would be. Some driving anguish and donut interrogation followed by them pretty much giving away their entire thought process in the interrogation room. Not exactly the worst case of getting picked up for government business in the early hours of the morning. I am curious is Sam and Leo will be their roommates after this, given the ban on Autobot contact for the two. Until next time.
luinrina chapter 35 . 8/31/2014
ROTFLMAO This is hilarious! The two are just... there are no words for it. I actually shed tears from laughing so hard during the trunk scene. :'D Poor 'Bee! Had to hear it all. I wonder whether he played the records to Sam and Leo. They would have had a hard time trying not to laugh.

But wow! Sharsky figured out that Cam is only an avatar of sorts for the Camaro. *is impressed* Good thing Binder doesn't really believe that theory.

Mhmm... I thought al-Sharif was going to be a bit more... grim, strict, the like (can't think of the fitting word right now). This read more like a couple of companions getting together and having a chat. Then again... if he'd pulled the government agent, they might not have said anything at all. That he did speak in a more crisp tone at the end was a wonderful touch to end the chapter.

Loved al-Sharif's raised eyebrows at the two brainstorming what RoboWarrior's username was. :D It probably told him more than what they replied to his direct questions. I wonder how the two will react if they ever find out that Sam's other guard is RoboWarrior/OneManAlone. What I wouldn't give to be the fly on the wall in that moment... :D

Long story short: Great chapter for laughing 'til your tummy hurts! Can't wait for the next update!

PS: You should have advised readers not to eat or drink when reading this chapter. ;)
Silver Warrior chapter 35 . 8/31/2014
ouch. almost feel sorry for Sharsky and Fassbinder, but, well, they are bringing this on themselves. Of course, this is only part of the riot act. Sam's probably cooled down to be properly mad and/or disappointed in them by now. And then there's how Bee feels. He's probably been reamed out by others by now.

Actually, you know what? I want Simmons' reactions to this! Because, honestly, the psychotic break he'd have would be worth watching. Not to mention flip-outs like that are fun to read.
active-imagination-rocks chapter 34 . 7/17/2014
Way to go for minor perspective and roll with it! So many kudos, gals, so many. I got a little lost in the technobabble and references sometimes, but overall great character development, great story and inclusion of major movie plot points, great humor. I love how Fassbinder and Sharsky have their own lives (very geeky and colslege-boy lives) outside of the story. Can't wait to see how they fold like a house of cards when they meet the military. :)
Awesome writing, Botoshpere, keep it up!
690 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »