Reviews for The Daily Buzz
Holen-Snape chapter 34 . 6/27/2014
oh boy, someone is in big trouble. Thank you so much for the update. Love all of your stories.
LeaMarie F. Metallium chapter 34 . 6/27/2014
LOL - poor Sam when he wakes up to this storm.
Well of Allsparks chapter 34 . 6/27/2014
The wait was definitely worth it. They've been so proud of themselves this whole time, and now they get a rude awakening. They just broke national security, and it won't get the reaction of respect that they were looking for. I love this story, and I just can't wait to see what the Autobots do with these guys.
If it takes just as long for another post, then I will await it anxiously. Keep being awesome!
MissMary chapter 34 . 6/27/2014
That was truly entertaining. I've missed this fanfic
Bookworm Gal chapter 34 . 6/27/2014
Awesome. Leo just gained some real points for awesomeness with this chapter. Nice work.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 34 . 6/27/2014
You liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive! *insert mushu gif here*
Welp. That wasn't much of a surprise. They kinda had it coming.
And DAAAAMN, Leo, nice shot of maturity there. Very nice. (Also, nice cussing in Spanish. XD I was amused.) One question I have, though. How the HELL can Sam sleep through all that. I mean really, with all the shit he's gone through he should be a much lighter sleeper, or at least a bit more attuned to his cell phone. Was he just playing?
Looking forward to more!
doraemax chapter 34 . 6/27/2014
Heh...i can imagine. bunch of paranoid military egg-heads can really be 'not-amused' at their 'prank'.

But, i bit pity if the Man decided to totally 'quarantine' sharsky and fassbinder. I mean, as a nerd, they're kinda cool. And they did figured it out...so they have potential to be useful there. And they have been a good friend to Sam...they even went the extra mile with the whole 'assignment' thing.
Ikiryo-Scath chapter 34 . 6/27/2014
Oh my goodness I'm so excited. Great chapter, as usual, though I am surprised that Sharsky and Fassbinder gave in so quickly. Well, not as in so quickly I guess, but just after they had agreed to write the post the writing seemed a bit rushed. Maybe more on their thoughts as they were writing it/deciding what to write? But after they wrote the post it evened out a little bit. Not really back to your typical style, but it seemed nicer then the part with the post.

Anyway I'm really glad you updated and am overall delighted by the chapter. Hope to see another one again soon. :D
SkyHighFan chapter 34 . 6/26/2014
(laughs evily) Poor idiots! By the way: ITS ABOUT TIME!
Quathis chapter 34 . 6/26/2014
I find it hilarious that through this very trying time for everyone, Sam and Optimus are having a sleep chat. What a change it'll be when they both wake up.

I wonder how the gang will react to the fact that Sharsky and Fassbinder revealed the blog to Sam... and that they were watching throughout the Revenge of the Fallen time period. I can imagine what problems this would cause.

Until next time.
icanhascamaro chapter 33 . 5/16/2014
Need moar soon plz? Kthxbai!

Seriously, I love these guys. I really hope they'll be allowed to find out who the aliens truly are. The guy's reactions to the alts alone would be priceless, not to mention the reactions to their true selves. Like, okay we thought you just looked like actual people but you're actually really freaking tall robots that can turn into cars and trucks and stuff. Awesome.
E chapter 33 . 2/10/2014
Good story! Please update soon! Speaking of updating, are you EVER going to post the third story of the "Kinship" trilogy? If so, please do it soon!
GBscientist chapter 33 . 1/24/2014
Ooooh boy. Sharsky and Fassbender have just gotten themselves neck-deep in trouble. Now it's just a question of whether General Morshower gets to them before someone else does.
Karmic Acumen chapter 33 . 11/30/2013
So I caught up here too. At last.

I didn't actually expect to be hooked by characters that only had, like 10 seconds of screentime, but here I am.

I'm surprised there was no blog post of Bee apologizing for getting Sam in trouble over root beer though.

In related news, You can disregard half of the review I posted for The Tie That Binds. I found out i was looking at the wrong wiki sections when looking up Tyger Pax and all. So now I have a better idea of what was canon and what wasn't (and I intend for Elita One to be her own femm/mech instead of a component of Arcee).

Now all I can say is that I'm really glad the Transformers Films don't happen in the same continuity as the one where Megatron enslaves everyone after the Tyger Pax peace treaty and uses all Autobots as slaves in internment camps for thousands of years.
Totem Prime chapter 33 . 11/13/2013
I have been waiting a long time to see this scene from their perspective. Thanks!
664 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »