Reviews for The Daily Buzz
VizeerLord chapter 35 . 9/1/2014
Not bad.

T4 flavoring s? The bounty hunter. .. the upgrades. .. the Genesis egg. ..the dino-bots. .. the lost/last autobots

More please.
Quathis chapter 35 . 8/31/2014
That actually was not as bad or traumatizing as I thought it would be. Some driving anguish and donut interrogation followed by them pretty much giving away their entire thought process in the interrogation room. Not exactly the worst case of getting picked up for government business in the early hours of the morning. I am curious is Sam and Leo will be their roommates after this, given the ban on Autobot contact for the two. Until next time.
luinrina chapter 35 . 8/31/2014
ROTFLMAO This is hilarious! The two are just... there are no words for it. I actually shed tears from laughing so hard during the trunk scene. :'D Poor 'Bee! Had to hear it all. I wonder whether he played the records to Sam and Leo. They would have had a hard time trying not to laugh.

But wow! Sharsky figured out that Cam is only an avatar of sorts for the Camaro. *is impressed* Good thing Binder doesn't really believe that theory.

Mhmm... I thought al-Sharif was going to be a bit more... grim, strict, the like (can't think of the fitting word right now). This read more like a couple of companions getting together and having a chat. Then again... if he'd pulled the government agent, they might not have said anything at all. That he did speak in a more crisp tone at the end was a wonderful touch to end the chapter.

Loved al-Sharif's raised eyebrows at the two brainstorming what RoboWarrior's username was. :D It probably told him more than what they replied to his direct questions. I wonder how the two will react if they ever find out that Sam's other guard is RoboWarrior/OneManAlone. What I wouldn't give to be the fly on the wall in that moment... :D

Long story short: Great chapter for laughing 'til your tummy hurts! Can't wait for the next update!

PS: You should have advised readers not to eat or drink when reading this chapter. ;)
Silver Warrior chapter 35 . 8/31/2014
ouch. almost feel sorry for Sharsky and Fassbinder, but, well, they are bringing this on themselves. Of course, this is only part of the riot act. Sam's probably cooled down to be properly mad and/or disappointed in them by now. And then there's how Bee feels. He's probably been reamed out by others by now.

Actually, you know what? I want Simmons' reactions to this! Because, honestly, the psychotic break he'd have would be worth watching. Not to mention flip-outs like that are fun to read.
active-imagination-rocks chapter 34 . 7/17/2014
Way to go for minor perspective and roll with it! So many kudos, gals, so many. I got a little lost in the technobabble and references sometimes, but overall great character development, great story and inclusion of major movie plot points, great humor. I love how Fassbinder and Sharsky have their own lives (very geeky and colslege-boy lives) outside of the story. Can't wait to see how they fold like a house of cards when they meet the military. :)
Awesome writing, Botoshpere, keep it up!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
Cam Romero. Camaro. SUBTLE, 'Bee.
kathy3meme chapter 34 . 7/3/2014
It took till I was just re-reading this chapter for me to realize WHY Sam was sleeping through all this-I was thinking either he was 'playing possum' or lost all his survival instincts. it was Leo's saying there's going to be hell to pay after Sam and the 'big guy' are awake. Sam and Optimus are talking about the situation-which is why Sam's out like a log..
I feel proud of myself for seeing it, and chagrined it took this long... Hopefully Optimus isn't TOO upset.

Can't wait for more...

Berylium chapter 34 . 7/1/2014
Ahh, it's good to get back into your writing. I ended up rereading the whole story (hence the delay on the review). It was fun to get reacquainted with Sharksky and Fassbinder and their caffeine addiction. :) I have to note that this chapter really brings us to an exciting point and I'm so glad to hear the next chapter will be up soon!
Araytigre chapter 34 . 6/30/2014
They took it a little too far this time, if they'd just left it at only monitoring the blog, they might have gotten away wiath it. However, once they started posting Anything, they literally signed their death warrents, and in all too many countries, they'd already be dead, or at the very minimum, in a Very Deep Dark Hole (with no way to escape). Naturally, I think that it is funnier than allget out that Sam is sleeping through all of this (that, or he's really good at faking). Thank You. TTFN
Darth Krande chapter 20 . 6/29/2014
Fantastic :D
Darth Krande chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
Now I want to see those missing pictures. :)
FatesShadow83 chapter 34 . 6/29/2014
*Dies laughing*
OMG! Best chapter yet! *wipes tears from eyes*
Absolutely love thus! :-D
IronRaven chapter 34 . 6/28/2014

You've been quiet too long, but this is worth waiting for. I'm waiting for al-Sharif, Simmons and a few nice gentlemen from homeland security to show up. Snivelling is probably a good choice for these jokers, by the way. But odds are, Optimus, Bee and Arcee are within an hour.

"This is the kind of thing that gets people sent back to Dover with flags on their caskets." Best line so far. And so true. The sadder truth is, how many people get it? Probably not a lot

I'd cuff 'em and stuff them in Sunny's seats, and tell him to drive angry. After a few hours, they'll talk.
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 34 . 6/28/2014
Oh, good gosh that was PERFECT! Leo, you are awesome. Fass, Shar, time to face the music. You screwed up, kids.

Oh, by the by? Everything I've read about AOE? DO NOT WANT! I kinda hesitate to say this... but you're doing better than Hasbro, here.
GBscientist chapter 34 . 6/28/2014
I really hope you update soon, because leaving things on this kind of cliff-hanger just isn't cool.
680 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »