Reviews for The Daily Buzz
SummerMistedDragon chapter 35 . 10/15/2014
uh oh...I have got to know more! What happens next? Please update oh awesome leaders of the Botosphere! Where art thou lovelies? :):):):) Highest Praises!
GBscientist chapter 35 . 10/5/2014
This is one of the few Tranformers stories on FF that I still bother to read, simply because the writing is good and most often funny, and the POV characters are non-standard. That said, I wonder if this story will eventually cover the events of TF3 and 4, or if they'll get there within the next decade. Having the boys meet Glen and Maggie would be a nice touch, since Bayformers leaves a trail of abandoned one-note characters in its path and I'd like to see them revisited from this story's POV.
What Lies Beyond chapter 35 . 10/2/2014
The trunk scene...XD

Truth revealed, and called crazy fiction. If only they knew...*cracks up again*
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 35 . 9/9/2014
Man, you two morons got off LIGHTLY. I loved their train of thought and how they forgot about who else was in the room with them. :D Great, great chapter here, as usual from you.
IronRaven chapter 35 . 9/3/2014
Don't need the PATRIOT Act for this- Espionage Act of 1917 could get them everything short of shallow unmarked graves under a federal construction project. You took them to a much happier place that I would have, but my style involves a C130 and and once the wheels are up the directions of "tell me everything you think I might want to know, and if I'm happy, I won't open that big door twenty thousand feet over the ocean".

Nice interrogation trick by Bee. Simple and elegant way of determining if Lisbeth is part of this.

And donuts are an amazing method for adding microtrackers, or nano explosives, or most any thing else Sharif decides to say to play with their minds. "We are monitoring your every move, everything you hear, everything you see. Combined with monitoring your biometrics, we know the kinds of girls you like." I say terrorize them, break them down, until they are begging, in tears, to work for the team.

Of course, when they get back to the dorm, anything with any kind of computing power should be GONE. Including the TV. And Simmons is the new RD for their dorm.
Harm Marie chapter 35 . 9/3/2014
Liked this.
imaginethat96 chapter 35 . 9/2/2014
OH HOW I'VE MISSED YOU GUYS! It's my week at university and it's such a big change, but reading this makes me feel less homesick. Thank you :)
Anodythe chapter 35 . 9/1/2014
Dang...and here I thought they'd finally get to see a giant alien robot car...
SkyHighFan chapter 35 . 9/1/2014
Nice. I like seeing Al-Sharif in such an evil mindset when we all know how great he is.
SJSGirl chapter 35 . 9/1/2014
They were so busted lol. I'd be more than a bit terrified myself!
Araytigre chapter 35 . 9/1/2014
Too much Fun! The Boys are not nearly as smart as they think they are, even if they are borderline genius'. I bet Jamal had fun scaring them, as well just watching them talk, and Yes, Bee heard everything they said while in his trunk. Thank You. TTFN
MissMary chapter 35 . 9/1/2014
Poor guys, they are totally lost, but the big revelation must come soon.
Bookworm Gal chapter 35 . 9/1/2014
I remember the donut test. I found it hilarious. Thank you for including the donut test. It made my day.
VizeerLord chapter 35 . 9/1/2014
:P
Not bad.

T4 flavoring s? The bounty hunter. .. the upgrades. .. the Genesis egg. ..the dino-bots. .. the lost/last autobots

More please.
Quathis chapter 35 . 8/31/2014
That actually was not as bad or traumatizing as I thought it would be. Some driving anguish and donut interrogation followed by them pretty much giving away their entire thought process in the interrogation room. Not exactly the worst case of getting picked up for government business in the early hours of the morning. I am curious is Sam and Leo will be their roommates after this, given the ban on Autobot contact for the two. Until next time.
693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »