Reviews for The Daily Buzz
Cybernetic Mango chapter 14 . 3/29/2010
Lawl! Update, please?
Toki Mirage chapter 14 . 2/28/2010
crimsonseastorm chapter 14 . 2/15/2010
It's so sad that I just got around to reading this! *grumbles* stupid homework *grumbles* This was nice and amusing; cheered me up something major _

Poster is lol. I can't wait to see what Leo's reaction is...*shakes head* The twins are something else...

HAHA list is win! I especially like the mention of powerlines *snorts* that was so funny!

What's awesome is Sam knows what all this junk means and the other two have no idea...I'm not sure I could stop laughing lol.

*chuckles* this always makes me laugh XDD (Oh random Sunny around here yet? I can't remember...sounds like he isn't but I'm just making sure XD)

Excellent chappie! Keep them up!
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 14 . 2/12/2010
lol! This is seriously awesome! I've loled hard at every one of these chapters! Now I'm off to read some of your other stuff, so you three keep up the good work! _
staidwaters chapter 14 . 2/11/2010
snicker snicker. This just keeps getting better...and I am VERY curious about the story behind that poster.
Anodythe chapter 14 . 2/10/2010
The poster was hysterical but the party supplies left me hurting! I'd love to be there...with a camera! Party hearty!
BoredTech chapter 14 . 2/10/2010
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 14 . 2/10/2010
LOL, love the poster! Man, if Fass and Shar only knew... :p Great all around, here. You've really injected life into them. :)

And wow, what a list of ingredients! Perhaps I should send you the link for when the G1 'cons got a bit... overenergized. :p Can't wait for more!
Sefiriot chapter 14 . 2/10/2010
Ugh- I can finally be certain I left this in the right spot now! Accidentally posted to one of hummergray's fics instead. I blame the flu meds. XD

Anyway, here:

*gigglesnort* Oh God, that was just pricelessly funny! ROFLMAO! I can't wait to see Leo's face when he figures out just who the girls are...

And the list of good stuff sounds conducive to massive hangovers both human and Autobot. Because we know they would overdo the additives, somehow; especially the younger and more adventurous 'bots like S&M and Sideswipe, not to forget Wheelie! And Sideswipe wanting to experiment with dry ice- XD But dry ice, which is mostly frozen CO2 and vaporises REALLY easily at room temeprature, never mind the heat of Diego Garcia, should be different from what they were spraying on 'Bee to freeze him into stasis, right? Or did I get that all wrong?

Another question: Ratchet and the powerlines doesn't sound like that incident in the movie, and Bee was there anyway. Ooh, evil Botosphere, y'all gave Ratchet a closer-than-should-be encounter with more powerlines and electrical transformers? And we don't get to see the details? LOL!
kathy3meme chapter 14 . 2/10/2010
Sounds like a hellava party
Quathis chapter 14 . 2/10/2010
So were S&M the girls in the poster? Seems like something they'd do.

That party list looks packed with all the things to make an "Autobots Gone Wild" video. Where's the energon or do they take the home brews as well? I'm still struck by the irony of Sam knowing more about what's going on then his hacker roommates.
Clifjumpersfangirl chapter 14 . 2/9/2010
OMP this is the funnest chapter so far. why do i think that

the girls on the poster are really Skids and Mudflap? and the list of "the good stuff" for the party had me laughing so hard I almost fell off the bed. keep up the good work :D giggles
Marinelife37 chapter 14 . 2/9/2010
Great chapter. I can't wait to see Sam's reaction to what his roommates think of Bumblebee aka "military pedophile". I love the "party" list, especially the contraband to make sure we don't have to worry about drunk autobots. lol
Jessie07 chapter 14 . 2/9/2010
HAHAHAHA oh Leo is gonna be so embarrassed. LOL Woman with cars that look suspiciously like mudflap and skids tattooed on their arms...I wonder who they could be? That party sounds outrageous! Anyway, I can't wait to read what happens next so please update soon!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 14 . 2/9/2010
And they don't even know the background! *cackles*

The poster was the funniest thing though. Skids and Mudflap...oh dear.

Keep writing!