Reviews for The Daily Buzz
Marinelife37 chapter 13 . 1/7/2010
Great chapter. Seems all those meeting paid off because once you explain what the Transformers are about 1,0 times to WORLD LEADERS then it might pay off to talk to reporters. Or it could be his connection to Optimus Prime helped him calm down and who knows how long he's practiced this speech, with helpful tips from the Autobots. Hey if you hang around them long enough something is bound to rub off. Of course Sam only suffers from low confidence and self-esteem not lack of talent.
Jessie07 chapter 13 . 1/7/2010
Great story!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 13 . 1/7/2010
Well, they got a wake-up call that is Sam Witwicky.

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Clifjumpersfangirl chapter 13 . 1/7/2010
lol I love Bee have i told you how much I love the name Cam Romero and the description *sighs and melt into a puddle of fangirl goo*. i like how you reference the fact that in some the comics Bee has a female holform. any hoo keep up the great work i cn't wait to read the next chapter
staidwaters chapter 13 . 1/7/2010
Whee! More Daily Buzz delightfulness. I like how sam randomly got eloquent. I'm not sure what you're planning with it, but somehow it seemed very likely. And "Cam Romero" rocks. Of course.

Thanks for the read
Tuima chapter 12 . 1/1/2010
This is so clever; I love it! The characterization is fantastic - I've read all the Botosphere stories now, and can I just say I *love* your rendition of Ironhide.

And... you guys go to BYU? So do I! Or I did - just graduated. I find myself deeply relieved that I managed to miss out on the political theories of Scottish literature. :)
Harm Marie chapter 12 . 12/27/2009
Sam is going to be so pissed.
IvySnowe chapter 12 . 12/9/2009
...

lmao!

this is so funny! it's definitely a favorite of mine, lol
Shinigami-Sama1 chapter 12 . 12/8/2009
Damn Sam and Leo are gonna be so pised at Bee and the rest.

Fassbinder and Sharsky are probably going to get stooped by Governement, then again there is some vizar way that Sam and Leo decided to keep it a secret so they could find out what everyone is blogging about when they are not in the know.

Keep up the great work.

Update soon.

Later.
staidwaters chapter 12 . 12/7/2009
Yes. YES. YES!

You rock so very, very much. Thank you.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 12 . 12/7/2009
Oh, Sam knows exactly what's being talked about. *snicker* Oh the irony.

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Kittisbat chapter 12 . 12/7/2009
And there goes all the information those three ever had! I can see Sam and Leo now... "Do you think this is suspicious enough to delete, Sam?" "Are you kiddning, it has ME in it! Delete!"

Fassbinder and Sharsky are going to be ticked. And... heheh. I just saw 'Bee going, "They think I WHAT?" Optimus creeping off for a long vacation (where there's no sand!), Ironhide doing his best to sound worse, Sides joining in, Arcee joining in... Heck, the only one who I would say has no chance of continuing to sound horrible would be Bumblebee, because he would be to traumatized at that point.

Sorry for missing all those chapters, I have no idea what happened, but I can't wait for the next chapter!
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 12 . 12/7/2009
What a case of bad timing. I feel sorry for Sam - having people talk behind your back isn't really all that nice.
Marinelife37 chapter 12 . 12/7/2009
Ohh Sam knows now. There's no way he couldn't figure something like this out. I guess things can go to ways: He will be angry or hurt. Probably both. Optimus Prime probably will figure it out first that he knows with there connection. And can Sam not get clearance. Maybe they're sore because of what he's been doing the past couple of days. Great chapter.
GavinDarklighter chapter 12 . 12/7/2009
I have a feeling someone is getting in trouble and it's not Fassbinder and Sharsk.

I can so see Sam repeating the names and getting the meaning of them... That was an awesome chapter. I like it, how they were lying but keeping as near to the truth as possible.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter *grin*
664 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »