Reviews for The Daily Buzz
Marinelife37 chapter 15 . 5/17/2010
Great chapter. Sam better come clean soon or they might accidentally land Sam's "pedophile stalker from the military" with criminal charges and while that would be a funny story to tell, it would probably be very hard to explain. lol. I love the imagine of Optimus Prime going to Sam's college to talk to his "brother" Prime. I can imagine it could get ugly. Optimus could make you feel guilty when you've done nothing wrong. lol.
Voldy's Worst Nightmare chapter 15 . 5/17/2010
XD XD XD

AWESOME! UPDATE SOON! XD
Quathis chapter 15 . 5/16/2010
Loved Leo's reaction to the poster, guess the reminder of S&M didn't go so well. Or did he not know at the time that it was S&M? Could see that happening.

The whole scam bit was funny in how in-depth these guys go for some cash. Plus it set things up for the post on the Buzz, which really got Sam in hot water. I'm guessing "ginger and root" was ginger ale and root beer? Glad to see no one wants a drunk human Prime. How long till Sam gets his user name for the Buzz? At least that way he can defend himself.

The revelation that Bee is in the area was funny, especially with how well Leo acted like he didn't know anything (which he should, didn't seem that dense). Until next time.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 15 . 5/16/2010
Leo's gonna get a massive wake up call when he realizes who that all is! *cackles* Nice to see you again.

Keep writing!

Lawl! Update, please?
Toki Mirage chapter 14 . 2/28/2010
LOLOLOLOLOLOOL! *ROFLMFAO*
crimsonseastorm chapter 14 . 2/15/2010
It's so sad that I just got around to reading this! *grumbles* stupid homework *grumbles* This was nice and amusing; cheered me up something major _

Poster is lol. I can't wait to see what Leo's reaction is...*shakes head* The twins are something else...

HAHA list is win! I especially like the mention of powerlines *snorts* that was so funny!

What's awesome is Sam knows what all this junk means and the other two have no idea...I'm not sure I could stop laughing lol.

*chuckles* this always makes me laugh XDD (Oh random question...is Sunny around here yet? I can't remember...sounds like he isn't but I'm just making sure XD)

Excellent chappie! Keep them up!
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 14 . 2/12/2010
lol! This is seriously awesome! I've loled hard at every one of these chapters! Now I'm off to read some of your other stuff, so you three keep up the good work! _
staidwaters chapter 14 . 2/11/2010
snicker snicker. This just keeps getting better...and I am VERY curious about the story behind that poster.
Anodythe chapter 14 . 2/10/2010
The poster was hysterical but the party supplies left me hurting! I'd love to be there...with a camera! Party hearty!
BoredTech chapter 14 . 2/10/2010
lol:)
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 14 . 2/10/2010
LOL, love the poster! Man, if Fass and Shar only knew... :p Great all around, here. You've really injected life into them. :)

And wow, what a list of ingredients! Perhaps I should send you the link for when the G1 'cons got a bit... overenergized. :p Can't wait for more!
Sefiriot chapter 14 . 2/10/2010
Ugh- I can finally be certain I left this in the right spot now! Accidentally posted to one of hummergray's fics instead. I blame the flu meds. XD

Anyway, here:

*gigglesnort* Oh God, that was just pricelessly funny! ROFLMAO! I can't wait to see Leo's face when he figures out just who the girls are...

And the list of good stuff sounds conducive to massive hangovers both human and Autobot. Because we know they would overdo the additives, somehow; especially the younger and more adventurous 'bots like S&M and Sideswipe, not to forget Wheelie! And Sideswipe wanting to experiment with dry ice- XD But dry ice, which is mostly frozen CO2 and vaporises REALLY easily at room temeprature, never mind the heat of Diego Garcia, should be different from what they were spraying on 'Bee to freeze him into stasis, right? Or did I get that all wrong?

Another question: Ratchet and the powerlines doesn't sound like that incident in the movie, and Bee was there anyway. Ooh, evil Botosphere, y'all gave Ratchet a closer-than-should-be encounter with more powerlines and electrical transformers? And we don't get to see the details? LOL!
kathy3meme chapter 14 . 2/10/2010
Sounds like a hellava party
693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »