Reviews for The Daily Buzz
Berylium chapter 34 . 7/1/2014
Ahh, it's good to get back into your writing. I ended up rereading the whole story (hence the delay on the review). It was fun to get reacquainted with Sharksky and Fassbinder and their caffeine addiction. :) I have to note that this chapter really brings us to an exciting point and I'm so glad to hear the next chapter will be up soon!
Araytigre chapter 34 . 6/30/2014
They took it a little too far this time, if they'd just left it at only monitoring the blog, they might have gotten away wiath it. However, once they started posting Anything, they literally signed their death warrents, and in all too many countries, they'd already be dead, or at the very minimum, in a Very Deep Dark Hole (with no way to escape). Naturally, I think that it is funnier than allget out that Sam is sleeping through all of this (that, or he's really good at faking). Thank You. TTFN
Darth Krande chapter 20 . 6/29/2014
Fantastic :D
Darth Krande chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
Now I want to see those missing pictures. :)
FatesShadow83 chapter 34 . 6/29/2014
*Dies laughing*
OMG! Best chapter yet! *wipes tears from eyes*
Absolutely love thus! :-D
IronRaven chapter 34 . 6/28/2014
YEAH!

You've been quiet too long, but this is worth waiting for. I'm waiting for al-Sharif, Simmons and a few nice gentlemen from homeland security to show up. Snivelling is probably a good choice for these jokers, by the way. But odds are, Optimus, Bee and Arcee are within an hour.

"This is the kind of thing that gets people sent back to Dover with flags on their caskets." Best line so far. And so true. The sadder truth is, how many people get it? Probably not a lot

I'd cuff 'em and stuff them in Sunny's seats, and tell him to drive angry. After a few hours, they'll talk.
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 34 . 6/28/2014
Oh, good gosh that was PERFECT! Leo, you are awesome. Fass, Shar, time to face the music. You screwed up, kids.

Oh, by the by? Everything I've read about AOE? DO NOT WANT! I kinda hesitate to say this... but you're doing better than Hasbro, here.
GBscientist chapter 34 . 6/28/2014
I really hope you update soon, because leaving things on this kind of cliff-hanger just isn't cool.
Harm Marie chapter 34 . 6/28/2014
Liked this.
Holen-Snape chapter 34 . 6/27/2014
oh boy, someone is in big trouble. Thank you so much for the update. Love all of your stories.
LeaMarie F. Metallium chapter 34 . 6/27/2014
LOL - poor Sam when he wakes up to this storm.
Well of Allsparks chapter 34 . 6/27/2014
The wait was definitely worth it. They've been so proud of themselves this whole time, and now they get a rude awakening. They just broke national security, and it won't get the reaction of respect that they were looking for. I love this story, and I just can't wait to see what the Autobots do with these guys.
If it takes just as long for another post, then I will await it anxiously. Keep being awesome!
MissMary chapter 34 . 6/27/2014
That was truly entertaining. I've missed this fanfic
Bookworm Gal chapter 34 . 6/27/2014
Awesome. Leo just gained some real points for awesomeness with this chapter. Nice work.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 34 . 6/27/2014
You liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive! *insert mushu gif here*
Welp. That wasn't much of a surprise. They kinda had it coming.
And DAAAAMN, Leo, nice shot of maturity there. Very nice. (Also, nice cussing in Spanish. XD I was amused.) One question I have, though. How the HELL can Sam sleep through all that. I mean really, with all the shit he's gone through he should be a much lighter sleeper, or at least a bit more attuned to his cell phone. Was he just playing?
Looking forward to more!