Reviews for Home
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Wow! A whole new side of Rosalie! But probably closer to the truth than many realise!
Lovely chapter!
CatchingStar chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Excellent fic. Sweet and tough. I liked that Bella followed her and supported her.

The only thing i didnt like was the sentence "Don't say anything. I'll explain later…" I dont think Bella has to tell Edward anything except everythins is ok. She doesn't have to show him anything that happened back in Rosalie's old house. I hate that he is a know-at-all!

Sorry, i had to say it. I hate Edward.
Rahveryn chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Hello. Ashling92 sent me a PM which got me to being nosy. I followed her (I'm assuming, since she has no profile, but a nice female secretive picture) "Favorite Authors" and noticed you have 13 stories written. I have no idea HOW I missed looking that up considering how invested I am in your "Future Imperfect" story. I actually thought I'd looked you hp months ago, so the library of your stories on this site came as a shock to me. I started scanning over titles. You are quite the Esme fan. I like her too, but not as much as you apparently. Which is why, I think, this is the story that caught my attention.

It stood out from the rest for it's focus on Rosalie, who I have often thought on as well, trying to decipher. I'm pleased to say I enjoyed this story very much. "My youngest brother died" had me doing the math. Nice catch there.

The beginning of the story stood out to me in the casual and comfortable relationship between Edward and Bella. They seem to have finally clicked, investing in lessons of Breaking Dawn. The ease by which he let her go without him was so encouraging to their happiness. In the books, Renesmee was the catalyst that made him grow the hell up. I never really liked Edward until the moment he heard his daughter. He changed dramatically after that, and began to be somebody I could finally see as Bella's partner. Anyway, I liked all the subtle elements of their interaction, each accepting the other, free of the BS. It was nice to see a your snapshot of them post-BD.

I hate when I get this nit-picky. I question the ability of Edward to actively "push" at Bella's Shield, his ability comes off as passive, it would be like trying to push with your ear. To Bella, once she figured out what it was, I would think that Edward's power would feel more like a constant presence touching her shield, something I would think she'd take comfort in feeling there. She would know he around and how near because she'd recognize the presence and degree of his gift touching her shield. That was my thought, regardless, I'm sure they would have some established non-verbal signal to initiate this short but encouraging interaction for her to let him hear her. For the Edward, I'm sure that it is a regular and often made request, lol.

The rest of the stories stage, in Rochester, was painted well. I could imagine the scene. I loved Rose's "This is MY house." as she tore of the offending lock. I feel horrible for her poor parents and siblings. Rose never acknowledged the biggest indicator here of how loved she had been. 76 years and nobody ever went into that room again. They sealed it off. I can't imagine the emotions moving through them to have closed the door, leaving the room a time capsule to their lost daughter.

Nice addition of the eyes, one of my favorite. There is an actress, Ksenia Solo, who plays Kenzie in "Lost Girl". I swear I watch that show just to look at her eyes. Your description reminded me of her. "Alexis Bledel" of Gilmore Girl's also comes to mind. Was that what you meant?

All in all I enjoyed this snapshot of Bella and Rose sharing a bonding moment. It is a relationship I've considered many times. I actually have a story draft written, the AU twist in it is Rose came to Isle Esme with Carlisle, and, at Bella's request, secreted her away. They ended up in Volterra, the only place Rose thought she could find anyone (Aro) with enough know-how to help Bella out. Few other plot points, but the net result was that the Cullen's did not find them again for some 90 years or so (rather then Domanic, I used Renesmee to hide them from Alice). Perhaps a reason I am so drawn to Future Imperfect, is because your story shares a lot of character journey parallels with my story idea. Oh well, Tangent, point is, I like this exploration of Rose/Bella.

Thank you for writing this. You still rock.
Oceanus365 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Loved this story! Loved to see Bella and Rose becoming close.
Micm chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Hi there! I was spending some time here fanfic and thought I'd put some of your stories into my files! I also looked at your favorites and placed a few into my file as "recommendations" -hope you don't mind!

I cried for Rosalie in this story; that's all I can say! I got to see a very, deeply hurt person who has never completely healed from the home of misplaced human values and a nasty fiance. Rosalie may always be disappointed for missed human opportunities; thankfully, she saw a sweetness, tenderness, kindness and love in Emmett that her home and Royce couldn't give Rosalie! I would have thought she would want to keep her dance and acting photos and the music box to share with Emmett too! Bella did a wonderful gesture in taking one of Rosalie's human "successes" for Rosalie to keep!
Hypnotized.By.Golden.Eyes chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Emmett would pick a place called Killington, wouldn't he?

I love Rosalie and it's nice to see a Rose/Bella fic. This story was a great idea, and came out very nicely and believable. I loved it! :]
that kiwi chick chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Wonderful fic, yay for Rose/Bella stories.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
A great story. Very well written.
anymous giggler chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Wow! That was a really good one-shot! You really captured the essence of the characters! You made Rosalie just as Stephine Meyer did! Keep up the AMAZING work! And keep writing!
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Very nice story, thanks!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Nice...she is a tough one to read, nice to see inside Rose's head a little more than what we were given.
Shiver Pixie chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I really enjoyed this one shot, it really did show a side of Rose not seen often and I liked it.

thanks for writting.
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
omg loved it soo much there arn't alot rosealie and bella sister fanfic's
this was so so good!
IAmNoLongerUsingThisAccountAnd chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
AWW!
Edward's Doll chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
wow. great job! i emailed ur story to my friend telling her it is the perfect rosalie story, especially that last line. great job!