Reviews for Destined Mates
Guest chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
i want the next one when it coming
spot2001 chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
I love this story

but i have a question : how could kagome's mother "knew the beginning stages of bonding since she watch Izayoi go through it" ?

Izayoi says "When Inutashio wished to make me his mate it was during a time when humans and demons were not on the best of terms", so it must be a looong time ago et she is very old ?

How possibly could Kagome's mother be this old too ?
Kaiya-forgiveness chapter 10 . 4/26/2012
I read this a while back and I came across it again today

I re-read every chapter and i think this is amazing

I really do wish you would update because there is not much story's like this that are finished or good sometimes both. And I think this is my favorite story that has this plot because of how interesting it is and how inuyasha and kagome know they are soulmates but don't jump into it, well kagome atleast, so please

PLEASE update :)
Inukag Fan chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Wow... Inuyasha is desperate as hell.

THAT'S AWSOME!
walt-disney and anime chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
this is a great story so please...

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
newkitten1992 chapter 10 . 9/2/2011
plx write soon i love this story
kate chapter 10 . 7/16/2011
Please put up chapter 11 soon and hurry
InuyashasFieryInuyashasyokai chapter 10 . 6/18/2011
Awesome ,please continue soon!
CBUsagi chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
RUN WITH IT! Continue it, make it your own great work of literature! It rocks hard core so far!
VixenKitsune147 chapter 10 . 11/20/2010
I really love this story and I wish to read more of it; Please update soon. And the reason I love this story so much is the romance in it. I really loved what Inuyasha said to Kagome's brother Souta when he asked him would he every hurt his sister because he doesn't want to see her hurt again. I really love that Inuyasha said that He'd hurt himself first before he hurt her. Also, I really loved it when Inuyasha said that Kagome was like the air that keeps him alive and she's the sunshine in his night. Wow! Inuyasha definitely has a way with words I have the feeling that very soon they will become mates. Kagome is very lucky to have someone who wants to love and protect her from harm. A modern day fairy tale; love is an very powerful emotion and it makes things happen. Great story please update soon.
suckerforromance234 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
omg best story ever! i love this!
astavros chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
please keepp writing the story
astavros chapter 7 . 10/8/2010
dont stop writing the story!
NekoxRose chapter 10 . 9/4/2010
Hey, I likne the story so far...ignore the idiots who say it bad/horrible/blah,blah,blah will be waiting for next chapter.
NekoxRose chapter 10 . 9/4/2010