Reviews for Home Again
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I Love Ali and Carly moments. Actually I love Carly with all his kids and grand kid.
WonderfullyMade chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
That was the sweetest story I have ever read! Keep it up.
Alice745458 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
i loved this, again. this whole series is so sweet i really love it
MariShal chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Aw, so sweet and perfect!

Adore the father/daughter bonding, great job.
sarlovesoccer chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
So nice,
MorbidEmoBarbie chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
that's why i hate the volturri. they just ruin everything, even the HEA. hope they all die.

i felt really upset when Alice and Jasper left too. but i hoped they'd be back and they totally saved the day.
Mittenzs chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
so sweet! I loved it when she said "I missed you daddy"
abcdefedcba chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
That was so lovely .

xox
Ellie Marsy chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Aww, this is really sweet. I really like your Carlisle/Alice fics.
carlisleedwardemmettjasper chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Very sweet! I love Edward and Carlisle moments and i now love Alice and Carlisle moments! :) Good job!
Deion chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I agree with the other reviewers on these one shots. I fell in love with them. You kept the Characters true and their one shots fit perfectly into the story line.

I too would love to see more of these or a longer version of them. Your writing of these captures their essense as I see it perfectly.
annsteph chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
They say the best is yet to come and this is right up there with all the rest. So well written and perfect portrayals of Alice and Carlisle. The relationship of father/daughter is abundant in your one shots. I hope you have more in the works like a full blown father daughter story with them being the main characters. You are quite talented and your contribution to this genre is awe enspiring. Thanks for a chance to read them.
Joee1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I love this little series and I'm sad that it's over. I really wish you would consider doing more of these or a longer Carlisle/Alice fic. Great job!
Frailly chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Oh i just love it so much! I really love this whole series, all four of them! It may be hopeless asking-but please please please do anothre Carlisle/Alice fic! Your just so good at capturing their relationship, its so lovely and sweet! In other words-its great!
mamaXunicorn chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
aw they're so cute! Carlisle is such a good father like figure!