Reviews for Friends Don't Let Friends Cut Their Hair
CreativeChilde chapter 1 . 10/24/2011

and did you know

at the bottom of your story there were three little ads for hair care and coloring? XD oh the internet!

omg Sasuke sawww and he got a picture

AkatsukiWinItachiSasoriDeidara chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Ha! That was hilarious! I love when Sasuke walks in ahaha that's my favorite part! Awesome job! Shisui sounds like a funny guy XD
Capricarin chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Heehe, this is really funny, I love it when Sasuke appears, the three of them are so cute :D
PhoenixKeir chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
That was priceless, I agree with Shisui.

Thanks for putting a laugh in my day.

Trausti chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
OH MY GOD ! ! ! This is hilarious... I'm still laughing... Oh wow I officially love you for writing this... ;P
Ivanika chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
That did make me laugh! I was like imagining bald spots or spiky Sasuke hair, in which itachi would bitch Shisui out in his oh your gonna die fix it now way. The second i read "two foot Mohawk" i fell out of my chair. Holding my sides i practically woke the family up. You are an awesome crack/seriously hilarious writer. The end...loved it so much totally awesome, its like an "oh that's why" moment. I can totally see Shisui's demise and it's hilarious! a i guess sad way? I dunno i think only my idea of Shisui could pull off his death epically hilarious and awesome. I think it's just me.

Your an awesome writer i hope you keep writing stories like this!

Akatsuki210 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Oh God, this was hilarious! I love the "Interrupt me again, and I'll give you a mullet" line. And the image of Itachi with a mohawk is priceless!
Nanaki Lioness chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Oh, poor Itachi's hair! I loved this, the first two lines had me in stiches and I stayed that way pretty much the whole way through. Brilliant! :D
Traumaddict chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
devotedtodreams chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Dear SS

I'm SO SORRY that I've been so absent! I feel horribly guilty, especially since I've started writing one message but haven't been able to finish it yet, not to mention the still unwritten response to your last PM! Please forgive me! Man, I wasn't aware how much time I was spending on this fanfiction stuff before school started - and even though I'll have one week of vacation next week, I'll hardly be able to catch up on things *sob*

But I haven't forgotten about you, in case you were wondering! I hope you can forgive me!

But enough of that - on to the review! OMG, what a hilarious sequel this is! I totally love the way you wrote Shisui - it's absolutely perfect! He truly sounds like the kind of friend everyone would like to have and whom we would willingly forgive even if he transforms our hair into Mohawks XD

God, I feel for Itachi - and to imagine his beautiful hair in such a condition, oh! *dramatic gesture* How would he hide that from Fugaku, though? I mean, colors take a while until they are washed out of the hair...

I must say that I thought Shisui would actually cut the hair - the Mohawk caught me completely off-guard! And although I really tried very hard, I simply couldn't imagine Itachi's hair looking like that! Someone would have to make a fanart or something, otherwise I might always have the impression that I'm not imagining it properly ;) And believe it or not, but there was once a time in my life when I wished I could have completely neon-green hair! 8D (Later, I wanted completely black hair, but Mom said I'd look like a zombie if I'd go through with that...)

Anyhow, adding Sasuke to the mix was absolutely ingenious! One cannot blame him for not being able to take Itachi seriously with his new hairdo…*snicker* Also, I downright loved that final bit:

“Contrary to popular belief, Sasuke is not an irrational person. He was aware enough to notice his aniki glancing around the room for sharp objects, and smart enough to make himself scarce in a timely fashion.

Shisui, on the other hand…”

. . I mean, absolutely! It’s a wonderfully funny way to end the fic, though it also leaves room for yet another sequel about exactly what happened to Shisui. You could make it a trilogy, y’know? ;-) Just some food for thought…

Bottom line: I loved this all the way! I needed a good laugh with Shisui in one of the leading roles! Shisui! *squeals* Thank you so much, SS! Your work continues to be amazing with no end in sight! Keep it up! And please forgive my horrific absence…!
Rizera chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This realy made me laugh ...a moment of silence for Itachi's hair though... it was cruelly colored and put into probably the weirdest looking mohawk I have ever read about.
CloverCoveredHill chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
You should re-title this "Why I killed him in the first place" a tale of crime and passion.

But yeah, HAH! I'd love to see that. Someone needs to do fanart for this one-shot. XD I think I'll go mess around and see what I can do about that...
kattylin chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
gaarafangirl91 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009

i would have paid to see itachi like that!

i just hope shisui didn't get too bad of a punishement...