Reviews for Graves
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Very poignant and lovely. I like the descriptions and the comparison at the end.
SokkasFirstFangirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Short, sad and sweet :) Brilliant combo.
"Even in death, Light cannot conquer L." True, very true. Take that Light.
ghostmctavish chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This story was very good, but it could be better.
HeartSmack chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
That was quite a beautiful little drabble. Light was my favorite character, and I honestly think that the way Death Note ended should not have been his death, but rather, his redemption. L was an annoying brat, to me, anyway. Light had a vision, even if it was twisted.
Ratt9 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
this was both happy and sad at the same time

it was excellent
eliska chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Dude.

That was...intense. I've never really gotten into Death Note, but the imagery was amazing. The characters' emotions, even though only expressed in a few simple lines, are carried out strongly...even though I can only recognize the first two characters. xD; /facepalm.

Anyway. I liked it; it was short and simple, no more needs to be added.

- Beth.
pippermint chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Review tag

Exquisite writing as usual, Silv. I don't whether or not this was intentional, but in the first sentence, you mention tears that "prick" Misa's eyes. When you mentioned roses as well, I thought about thorns. [/weird] In any case, it had nice effect. And there's also this nice mental progression of the mourners coming and going, especially when Aizawa notices that L's grave already has abundant flowers. Suck on /that/, flowerless dead Light. :K
Potential Misfit chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
This is what I feel Light deserved. Loves and faves your story.
Cerulean City chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Dani! I know squat about Death Note, but that was really good. According to my friend, Angel, who's sitting right here, the items left on the graves were very characteristically accurate. So that's a plus, I suppose.

I really liked it, really! I'd bring out that tired ol' quote about underestimating you, but it's tired and old.

:D

Love you.

Blakeyboy.
x.Vivace chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
That's sweet. I think I'm going to cry. Nice job.