Reviews for Outtakes from Two Weeks
NatalieLynn chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
I'd sort of forgotten bout these guys and their drunken tattoos. As soon as I read the chapter title I remembered Charli's was a badge. I'm glad you stuck in the reminder about Billy's since I had totally forgotten that and would have believed what he told Charlie. I love the way you wrote the interaction between these old friends. Charlie is one of my favorite characters and doesn't always get the storytime he deserves. I can so see this going down just as you wrote it.
twimama77 chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Now I read all of these too very cool.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
Ha ha! Drunk Charlie and Billy are funny. *snort* goldfish.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
Bwah ha ha ha ha! Great outtake.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Okay ... new favorite scene! Bella beating up James. Awesome.
TheLyricalCutie chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
lol I would have so wanted to party with them that night. Woo hoo and btw Charlie you do get another one. Guess that pain wasn't to bad lol
TheLyricalCutie chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
That was so perfectly sweet. I by no means love Edward but I love yours
TheLyricalCutie chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
lol oh the horror of it all. He is such a great guy and Bella is a trip. I like out takes they provide a view you would have bnever imagined
TheLyricalCutie chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
I just want to climb him and swing from his arm in bliss. Meow
TheLyricalCutie chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Two high fives and a chest bump for Bella. That is my girl punch that fucker out. You would think he would have left her alone after that damn
TheLyricalCutie chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
well well well I knew Emmett had it in him but Edward now that was a pleasant surprise. I would have stomped james one last time for good measure before strutting out
Bell 1 chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
LOL - Hilarious! LOVE IT!
Sapphire1031 chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
Loved it as always.

Have you thought about doing an out take of the phone call between Alice and Bella when she basically told Alice off and made her cry. I would love to read about that.
Kim Ginsberg chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
This is hilarious!
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
LOL! A wolf's head! Billy lied. Haha!

I love the easy friendship these two got going. Its so obvious to see they really are the best of friends!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »