Reviews for The Boy in the Water
PenguinsRemindMeOfTwilight chapter 29 . 12/28/2011
Great story! It's sad how no one takes the time to review because this is such a unique story! I know you haven't updated since 2009 and I hope you do because I want them to have a happy ending. Thanks for sharing your story!

Xoxo
Zakhariahz chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
Hi there. Just finished reading How to Paint a House and I'm making my way through this one and as I read your AN, I couldn't help but feel the need to say that I really appreciated the fact that your story is Jake-heavy and I appreciate this story. :) I'll always dislike an unreasonable, unrealistic and desperate Bella but your story's awesome thus far. I go now to read more. :)
Anna chapter 29 . 12/22/2011
THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY! :) :)

have you abandoned it? and if so why?

I think that the character's personalities are very well rounded, sticking to the books and yet original and realistic as well. Also, I like how you combine tragedy and romance, without too much wallowing in one without the other.

I would love love to see this story continued

and btw, i'm loving How to Paint a House :)

Anna
VeneziaK chapter 29 . 12/6/2011
Very good story! Really, the storyline and the emotions are described perfectly. The characters seem to change as the story evolves which is I think your greatest achievement. Well done! In my opinion you could let it end here. They fought their demons and they seem to have made full cycle. Not that I would complain if you added more chapters;)
itlnbrt chapter 29 . 12/4/2011
Loved it... thanks for sharing.
itlnbrt chapter 28 . 12/4/2011
Yay.. she better get him.

Now hopefully they both deal with their repressed feelings.
itlnbrt chapter 27 . 12/4/2011
itlnbrt chapter 26 . 12/4/2011
Uh OH... He brought Jacob!

THanks for sharing.
itlnbrt chapter 25 . 12/4/2011
Great chapter. Thanks for sharing.
itlnbrt chapter 24 . 12/4/2011
Thanks for shari
itlnbrt chapter 23 . 12/4/2011
itlnbrt chapter 22 . 12/4/2011
itlnbrt chapter 21 . 12/4/2011
Thank you. Great chapter.
itlnbrt chapter 20 . 12/4/2011
Great chapter. Thanks.
itlnbrt chapter 19 . 12/4/2011
Yay... they're together again.

Love it .. Thanks.