Reviews for The Boy in the Water
Maggie's Gutter chapter 5 . 10/1/2009
Hey it's Maggie the author. Because you are not a member, I can't respond to my biggest fan! I just wanted to say thanks so much! You are really sweet and encouraging. Join sista, it's super simple!
you're buggwst fan chapter 5 . 10/1/2009
It just keeps getting better and BETTER! more updates! sportress is right! Lauren must suffer!

Edward..hehe..._

Ahh! where r those updated?

keep at it, it's gold~!
shorty1773 chapter 5 . 10/1/2009
Wow! What a touching story! Please let Edward be OK! Can't wait for an update!
kimbella chapter 5 . 10/1/2009
oh what! so hes alive? well TECHNICALLY! omg update soon woman!
kimbella chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
im a little confused, i thought she said it was another 2 yrs till they went all the way but they just did...anyway i like it a lot so far:)
kimbella chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
omg i am intrigued! ive been wanting to read something similar to this like where the cullens are vampires but edward and bella arent...YET. lol anyway...ill keep reading to see if it IS that type of story!
Corr5092 chapter 5 . 10/1/2009
Oh wow...this is really good...I cant wait to read more!
sportress chapter 5 . 10/1/2009
heart wrenching, totally heart wrenching. Lauren needs to suffer for this, and i am sure she is not. Please let him survive, please let him come back to her. You are an excellent writer, evoking emotion thru your words!
Ellelovesedward chapter 4 . 9/30/2009
No! Not Edward!
sportress chapter 4 . 9/30/2009
oh no no no no Edward has to make it out, someone had to save him...no no no no no
sportress chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
HOT HOT HOT...
you're biggest fan chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
ok i'm just gonna review again coz dis is just 2 amazing and i just luv it dat much! Ye! Please update more and more!
Ellelovesedward chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
Holy hell that was HOT!

So I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark here, there is going to be some kind of accident that is going to neccisitate Edward's change, right? And of course, that means Bella will want to give her life to follow him as well, am I right? Even just a little bit warm?

Can't wait to find out!
you're biggest fan chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
No-no-no-no! I love it! Oh my god its SO amazing! Hw are you not a romance writer? That is the question! If no1 reviewed, screw 'em! Or in the case like me wer there wz confusion about havin member to review, please excuse our stupidness *hangs head* Well i'm glad i went searching 4 a lemon coz dat wz 1 of D best 1's i've read nd trust me, i no lemons *winks* Stupid laptop wont let me hv an email address! Am i th frist 1? OOH OOH i'm so happy! U made my day! (and if i'm nt, meh, it's cool) wer r u from? i dnt remember a nationality posted. I'm from ireland, dublin, rathfarnham and yes! i am a girl! Thnk u verry much. please keep posting! More please. I luv Bella and Edward like this, its so cool! hehe jacob, i like whn jacob nd edwaed arnt always at each others necks all the time! Keep writing and the story is definitly not shite!
569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38