Reviews for We Lost
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 6/17
Brilliant, hope you return and update this sometime soon
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
MASTER OF DEATH

A title like that ought to come with some proper perks.
BMeph chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
An intriguing start; now that you've had five years to think on it, please continue!
Hurin3 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Lovely. Well maybe it wasn't so lovely, but I still liked it very much.

I'm going back to read it again.

Thanks for writing.
Andrius chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Really great dialogue between Harry and Hermione. I'd read the hell out of this if it was a full-fledged story.
Mantimeforgot chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Is this story abandoned? The idea is somewhat novel (at the very least I have not seen an idea of its ilk fleshed out beyond a one shot), and could be done quite compellingly with a little polish and forethought (with all the people who seem to be interested in Harry's life and seemingly Hermione's too I would say more than a little plotting will be necessary).
Theilon chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Great premise, hope you continue this. As always, you seem to take a fanfiction cliche And manage to stand out from the rest.
Darth Drafter chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
For the good of society, let's all eat some babies. Brilliant.
The.Altered.E chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This was great to read, i hope you get around to making a real fanfic out of it.
Kaelas17 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
"...I say let's eat some babies."

I may have to borrow that line at some point. I have no idea *where* or *how* I can possibly fit it into everyday conversation, but I'll be damned if I'm not going to try.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Somewhat of a cliched premise, but you handle the cliche with enough skill and care that it feels like something much more original. I really wish you continued this story, although I'll take a premise over an incomplete any day.
socar37 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Wow. Love the epilogue-compliant and still Dark!Harry. I'd really, really like to see more if the muse returns.

SoCar37
madbrad chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Oh, what's not to love? Given as how it's H/Hr the 'realistic' slant to it gives it quite a unique flavour. I also like the idea of Harry and Hermione finally beating all the odds against them and getting together.

You really should continue this, it's very interesting, with a pragmatic foundation to it that makes me wonder just what Harry and Hermione's first steps into darkness might be. Especially since your summary says it wasn't as easy as what they thought?
PeterJAC chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Love the setup. I would really like to see this taken further.
Andromedanaea chapter 1 . 5/2/2011