Reviews for We Lost
Love this
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Ok. so why is Ron the bad guy when his wife cheated on him with his best friend?
More ron-bashing tripe.
PugTheMagician chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Whilst this storyline looks like it could go somewhere i can only hope that if you do end up writing it as an actual story it isn't such an information dump
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Brilliant, hope you return and update this sometime soon
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014

A title like that ought to come with some proper perks.
BMeph chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
An intriguing start; now that you've had five years to think on it, please continue!
Hurin3 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Lovely. Well maybe it wasn't so lovely, but I still liked it very much.

I'm going back to read it again.

Thanks for writing.
Andrius chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Really great dialogue between Harry and Hermione. I'd read the hell out of this if it was a full-fledged story.
Mantimeforgot chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Is this story abandoned? The idea is somewhat novel (at the very least I have not seen an idea of its ilk fleshed out beyond a one shot), and could be done quite compellingly with a little polish and forethought (with all the people who seem to be interested in Harry's life and seemingly Hermione's too I would say more than a little plotting will be necessary).
Theilon chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Great premise, hope you continue this. As always, you seem to take a fanfiction cliche And manage to stand out from the rest.
Darth Drafter chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
For the good of society, let's all eat some babies. Brilliant.
The.Altered.E chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This was great to read, i hope you get around to making a real fanfic out of it.
Kaelas17 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
"...I say let's eat some babies."

I may have to borrow that line at some point. I have no idea *where* or *how* I can possibly fit it into everyday conversation, but I'll be damned if I'm not going to try.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Somewhat of a cliched premise, but you handle the cliche with enough skill and care that it feels like something much more original. I really wish you continued this story, although I'll take a premise over an incomplete any day.
socar37 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Wow. Love the epilogue-compliant and still Dark!Harry. I'd really, really like to see more if the muse returns.