Reviews for We Lost
The.Altered.E chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This was great to read, i hope you get around to making a real fanfic out of it.
Kaelas17 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
"...I say let's eat some babies."

I may have to borrow that line at some point. I have no idea *where* or *how* I can possibly fit it into everyday conversation, but I'll be damned if I'm not going to try.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Somewhat of a cliched premise, but you handle the cliche with enough skill and care that it feels like something much more original. I really wish you continued this story, although I'll take a premise over an incomplete any day.
socar37 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Wow. Love the epilogue-compliant and still Dark!Harry. I'd really, really like to see more if the muse returns.

SoCar37
madbrad chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Oh, what's not to love? Given as how it's H/Hr the 'realistic' slant to it gives it quite a unique flavour. I also like the idea of Harry and Hermione finally beating all the odds against them and getting together.

You really should continue this, it's very interesting, with a pragmatic foundation to it that makes me wonder just what Harry and Hermione's first steps into darkness might be. Especially since your summary says it wasn't as easy as what they thought?
PeterJAC chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Love the setup. I would really like to see this taken further.
Andromedanaea chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Brilliant!
Dellaran chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This is an enjoyable read as it is, and the idea has a lot of potential; I'd be very interested in seeing you expand it. You have an amazingly fertile and twisted imagination; I love your writing, and I hope I never meet you in a dark alley...
iopgod chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Good stuff. I hope you have a chance to continue.
Vayne chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Good start, can't wait to see where you go with this.
K.A.B.O.R chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Please update soon!
fhl1234 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Vengance is sweet. Glad you portrayed Ron correctly, (in my opinion). You really should continue this. It'd be interesting to see where things go from here.
Jackaniny chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Really interesting. I hope you have a plan for there kids.

I really, REALLY want to see more of this.

Jack
rune1806 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
What an interesting start to a story, I hope there will be more.
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I want more! 'though imagining what they could and would do is interesting too.
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »