Reviews for We Lost
madbrad chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Oh, what's not to love? Given as how it's H/Hr the 'realistic' slant to it gives it quite a unique flavour. I also like the idea of Harry and Hermione finally beating all the odds against them and getting together.

You really should continue this, it's very interesting, with a pragmatic foundation to it that makes me wonder just what Harry and Hermione's first steps into darkness might be. Especially since your summary says it wasn't as easy as what they thought?
PeterJAC chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Love the setup. I would really like to see this taken further.
Andromedanaea chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Brilliant!
Dellaran chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This is an enjoyable read as it is, and the idea has a lot of potential; I'd be very interested in seeing you expand it. You have an amazingly fertile and twisted imagination; I love your writing, and I hope I never meet you in a dark alley...
iopgod chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Good stuff. I hope you have a chance to continue.
Vayne chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Good start, can't wait to see where you go with this.
K.A.B.O.R chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Please update soon!
Taylor1991 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Vengance is sweet. Glad you portrayed Ron correctly, (in my opinion). You really should continue this. It'd be interesting to see where things go from here.
Jackaniny chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Really interesting. I hope you have a plan for there kids.

I really, REALLY want to see more of this.

Jack
rune1806 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
What an interesting start to a story, I hope there will be more.
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I want more! 'though imagining what they could and would do is interesting too.
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
A great story. Very well written.
grookill chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
The last word of this is what I'm going to use for describing my thoughts on this concept: Brilliant.

I hope your muse takes you back to this soon!
trongod chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
When you get back to this, be sure to hammer the people Ron got the potions from, not to mention who ever cursed Hermione, as I do NOT believe Ron was good enough at magic to overcome Hermione by himself.

Vengeance Forever!
tumshie chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Very different, please continue.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »