Reviews for We Lost
noylj chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Very good but depressing. Maybe, if the image isn't too horrible, Hermione should take Ginny's body. Oh, that's right, Ginny has all the kids.
iamnuff chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
win
jovan schnee chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This looks like another corking yarn! I'm with Harry and Hermione, I like this plan too.
KJS X-OVER chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Interesting... Ron really is a right bastard in most fics, and this is no exception. I'm curious as to how this will work out and what they are going to do.

I have no idea why, but you allusion to Les Miserables made me laugh a bit... Hehe
CharmedNightSkye chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Very interesting. I have to say I don't think I've read anything quite like this.

Til later readings
CrashLanded chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Well,its nice and all but I think the script format is no longer tolerated on . Makes reading quite a bit harder too.
LordNemesis chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I think this is going to be a nice story.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Looks like it could be fun.

Dialog was pretty good but was interrupted by sketchy, half-baked notes.
Evilyuriclone chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Yum, i really like the take on a more jaded Harry who is disillusioned and actually willing to make decisive change as opposed to the all too common angst fest.
Arkeus chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
"nice", though i dislike that hermione 'fell' for Draco one way or another ;_;
Bambieyes1234 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
...Hm.*head scratch* I'm not to sure I like it. I adore the plot, really I do, but it all seemed arupt. Would Ron really confess to Harry? The bit about Rose and Hugo not being Ron's also seemed...hurried. I know I'd love it if it was longer and more detailed.

Bambi