Reviews for Fate
CharmedSerenity chapter 19 . 10/22/2010
Would have made more sense for Yolei or Cody or both kids to verbally attack Impmon, they were the ones who protested against the killing of Digimon while Davis knew it had to be done.
Crazyeight chapter 51 . 10/22/2010
Heh. A DNA digivolution using the Death-X method. Never saw that coming. I am impressed. Let the badass battle begin. :P

Good to see Ryo back on the side of our heroes, even if it is rather tentative at the moment.

Kinda liked the image of the new HiAndromon. And it's given me an idea. that I've got to think about for a bit.

See you next chapter. :P

SnowSpirit6375 chapter 51 . 10/20/2010
Holy, I read both Destiny and up to this Chaper of Fate so far...and to say the least you are an awesome writer.

(.( and DeviDevimon is digivolving into Ap-
Rai Science chapter 51 . 10/20/2010
Looks like its just Confidence, Belief, Destiny, Balance and Humility left. Is Impmon going to be Balance, or Humility?

This chapter was really awesome, from Ryou remembering more, to Death Evolution (creepy) to Suzi having her crest. That was really awesome, Suzi definitely deserves that crest. Hmm...Yamaki could be Belief, I guess, because its not something he generally has., but somethign he learns...or maybe Balance, bringing the old to the new. Either way, I can't wait to see what's next.
Arika Ito chapter 51 . 10/20/2010
THIS WAS AWESOME! But I have one question, the digimon DemiDevimon just digivolved to... it's Milleniumon isn't it? Boy, Ryo, don't you have your hands full. -_-
Fergus Flamacron chapter 51 . 10/20/2010
A lightsaber? I'm not quite sure what to make of that considering the nature of the story I'm working on right now. Did you get that idea from me, or was that always going to happen? Either way, it's still awesomeness.

And I agree with you. That section about Calumon was mean, but it really did do a good job of explaining how bad what Demi-Devimon was doing.

Excellent job.
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 51 . 10/20/2010
OH MY GOD! *hyperventilates* I didn't get an e-mail notification about this! So my first reaction was complete oh-my-godness, and then it was complete-awesomeness-excitementness because of Kazu and Guardramon's new form. Then it was "FINALLY!" when Justimon went with them, and the same for Suzie's crest. It is currently at whack-the-person-who's-making-Calumon-hurt. DemiDevimon, not you. I couldn't whack you for two reasons: It's not your fault, and your writing is too amazing for me to even contemplate hitting you with anything... even a pillow. Please please please update soon!
Crazyeight chapter 50 . 10/16/2010
Ahhh…Terriermon. Nice guys always finish last because they know how to make the final move look spectacular. :P

Sorry for the lateness of this review. Many assignments and projects conspired against me this week (and it looks to be doing the same for next week as well). But I suppose late is better than never, so here goes.

Overall, not a bad chapter, though the bit concerning Sora's feelings towards Tai and Matt seemed to run a little long (not to mention overshadow the other scenes), and I'm not sure what the point of it was in the grand scheme of things, unless you're setting things up for Sora to pull a biomerge next. If so, it'll be interesting to see how you'll go about it. Other than that, good work. :)

See you next chapter.

TheSealer chapter 37 . 10/4/2010
So Hnery's crest is Empathy. That guy should get himself a girl.
MoonlitInuko chapter 50 . 10/3/2010
I've been meaning to say this ever since you seemed to be delving into it but THANK YOU. A MILLION TIMES OVER. FOR HANDLING THE TAI/SORA/MATT THING GRACEFULLY. YOU DON'T I WAS PRAYING SO HARD YOU WOULD AND SO FAR YOU HAVE! I was still a young child when Digimon first aired. Back then, what happened on the show was what happened on the show and I never questioned it. I liked Tai/Sora, but I also wholeheartedly accepted the finale of 02 (and will admit, I liked the Sorato kids). Little did I know I was one of a very small minority. When I got into fandom, I was stunned by the amount of hatred there was towards the finale for putting Sora with Matt. I was running across fanfiction after fanfiction that had Matt become a jerk, or Tai become of a jerk, or had Sora cheat on Matt, or had Matt cheat on Sora, or completely ignore the fact Sora had some sort of connection with Matt etc. I was sick of it. Tai obviously had feelings for Sora and vice versa, but to me, Sora had to have loved Matt enough to marry him, and then Tai and Matt? They've had their fights but during the show, Tai was civil enough to let Sora go and Matt trusted Tai enough to not get jealous or let it ruin their friendship. They're such good friends that I can't see them ever fighting over Sora. The last straw for me was some Tamers/02 fic I found where the author blatantly projected their feelings onto Takato and turned him into a Taiora shipper so he could be matchmaker. After that I just started avoiding Taiora fics altogether. You might be the first person I've ever seen acknowledge that Sora has a connection to and loves them both. Whatever you choose to do, I think I'll be fine with it.

Okay, that's enough of my rant. Annnnnyyywaaayyyyy...

Joe! OMIGOSH Joe! I was wondering when he'd come into the picture! I love the guy. And glad you remembered the (dub) quip about him going to College! I was wondering if you'd forgotten/ignored it considering it was mentioned so briefly in the movie. I hope he gets somewhat of a bigger part in this battle, He's always been held up with other stuff whenever Diaboromon surfaced ; Wonder what he'll think of the Tamers?

Oh and, question... Since Tai has a D-Arc now, does that mean he can use cards?
Some101 chapter 50 . 10/3/2010
Allright, so the good guys are all going into overdrive. Or should I say, Burst Mode? Hehe. Anyways, I like the part from Takato's viewpoint. Gives a bit of insight.
Fergus Flamacron chapter 50 . 10/3/2010
I couldn't agree with you more. I hate it when people just bash a character in order to get a pairing that they want - like most Veegato stories bash Patamon for no reason at all, and don't get me started on the Harry Potter fanfics. But you are not one of those people, I am immensely pleased to say.

I liked Joe's appearance. Ikkakumon is as witty as ever. Myotismon opening a coffee shop? Harharharhar.

Yes! Crimson Mode! Awesome work! I cannot wait for more.
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 50 . 10/2/2010
AMAZING! Fatemon ftw! Woohoo! You can beat anyone Fatemon! *notices the other two* Er... You can as well, but not as awesomely as Fatemon. Sorry, that's the way it is.

Sorra is having love issues? Cool. I always wanted to see her having issues with her crest. And what made it even better is that it appeared after Joe's worrying about school. I can't believe that guy! I'd take every opportunity to escape, and he takes every opportunity to stay! He is clearly out of his mind. *nods sagely*

Can't wait for the next undoubtedly awesome update! Especially if the digidestined all get to biomerge *hint hint*.
TheMagicCat chapter 50 . 10/2/2010
You know, I've read both Destiny and Fate up to this point, but I find myself reviewing here for the first time. I think it might be because of Joe. He's my favourite Digidestined for some odd reason. I still haven't figured it out yet. XDD

Anyways, I just wanted to pop by and say how much I love this story. I imagine it's hard to balance writing so many characters, but you've done a great job so far! I'm kinda wondering what ever happened to Yamaki and Calumon though? It's been awhile since they've appeared and I've lost track of them. The same goes with a few other characters. But I also know that to switch perspectives in stories, it's better to finish up with one character's issue first as to not confuse everyone. Anyways, keep up the great writing! :D

Rai Science chapter 50 . 10/2/2010
Sheer awesome, I love it, especially Joe. And, somehow, I could see Tai/Sora/Matt being a love triangle, they would be good together. But that might just be my more slasher tendencies. XD

I loved this scene, it was great. Again, especially Joe, because he's so awesome, doing everythign he can, despite all his worries and freak-outs. He's awesome. And he has serious bad luck concerning school and disasters, doesn't he?

Still can't wait for Impmon's crest, it will be awesome, I know it. It's make four mega forms for him, right?
370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »