Reviews for Fate
GGMK chapter 64 . 7/20/2013
I really enjoyed this fic, even more than the last one. There were some points, admittedly, where I lost track of who was where, but I think it's better to have a lot happening than to have nothing happening, and I'm glad that this story lasted over 60 chapters, it gave the fic space to breathe.

My favorite part was how well-thought out the story seemed. You really covered all the bases. And the action scenes were done well, IMO. Soon, I'll begin your third story in the trilogy.
sktrco chapter 53 . 6/20/2013
wow. that's all I have to say.
sktrco chapter 52 . 6/20/2013
I would have done Zekegreymon, but still, excellent work.
sktrco chapter 51 . 6/19/2013
It's so obvious I knew before I even checked on Digimon Wiki beacause I remembered right when he said myotismon and Ladydevimon that apocalymon had like 7 guys combining for him.
sktrco chapter 30 . 6/17/2013
No miko mode?
sktrco chapter 29 . 6/17/2013
I was right.
sktrco chapter 28 . 6/17/2013
Apocalymon! Buh-duh-dun!
sktrco chapter 24 . 6/17/2013
So the psycho bitch is one of the original digidestined!
sktrco chapter 20 . 6/17/2013
I'm just gonna say, patamon's copy will probably be Tsukaimon
Nolidoli chapter 64 . 2/17/2013
A great sequel! Keep writing your great at it!
DigiEmpress chapter 11 . 10/27/2012
Wow! The term, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" has just been taken to a whole new level. I hated that lady from the moment she appeared and to see the mothers of the Tamers make her their bitch was awesome! She should have known not to mess with mama bear and she got what was coming to her.
NightFlowerLuv chapter 64 . 5/31/2012
*nods*

I went back and reread both of your stories. You're still one of the best writers I know of, and your ideas still make the most creepy sense. You're amazing, and I can't wait to see what 'Predestination' is about. I hope your editing goes well! :3
NotImportant chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Well...you've suddenly become pretty popular. Someone's decided to do a ripoff of this stoy s/8156803/1/Digimon_Tamers_The_Return_of_The_Dreaper

Thought you might want to know.
DigiKev chapter 64 . 5/12/2012
I must say that it was a sweet ending and I love those kind of bet things when it comes to romance in shows. You have a true talent, keep it up!
DigiKev chapter 60 . 5/12/2012
I like Cody. And I'm glad Henry was able to perform an act of heroism, technically he was the one that beated the D-Reaper the first time, and he's my favorite character in every Digimon series. He's someone I wish I was, smart, dependable, can actually care for his sister no matter how annoying, patient, and knows a form of martial arts. Rika is my fave female character since she is like the toughest female character in every season. Overall the only females to go to Mega are really Rika and Yoshino. Rika shows that you should never mess with a digi-girl, Zoey could'nt even finish off her first enemy, Yoshino had trouble beating any digimon, and you expect me to believe Sora, Mimi, Kari, Yolie, Jeri, Suzie, Ai, Kristy, Megumi, or Miki could pull of Rika's perfect strategy, wing it and win it.
370 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »