Reviews for Fate
Nolidoli chapter 64 . 2/17/2013
A great sequel! Keep writing your great at it!
DigiEmpress chapter 11 . 10/27/2012
Wow! The term, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" has just been taken to a whole new level. I hated that lady from the moment she appeared and to see the mothers of the Tamers make her their bitch was awesome! She should have known not to mess with mama bear and she got what was coming to her.
NightFlowerLuv chapter 64 . 5/31/2012
*nods*

I went back and reread both of your stories. You're still one of the best writers I know of, and your ideas still make the most creepy sense. You're amazing, and I can't wait to see what 'Predestination' is about. I hope your editing goes well! :3
NotImportant chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Well...you've suddenly become pretty popular. Someone's decided to do a ripoff of this stoy s/8156803/1/Digimon_Tamers_The_Return_of_The_Dreaper

Thought you might want to know.
DigiKev chapter 64 . 5/12/2012
I must say that it was a sweet ending and I love those kind of bet things when it comes to romance in shows. You have a true talent, keep it up!
DigiKev chapter 60 . 5/12/2012
I like Cody. And I'm glad Henry was able to perform an act of heroism, technically he was the one that beated the D-Reaper the first time, and he's my favorite character in every Digimon series. He's someone I wish I was, smart, dependable, can actually care for his sister no matter how annoying, patient, and knows a form of martial arts. Rika is my fave female character since she is like the toughest female character in every season. Overall the only females to go to Mega are really Rika and Yoshino. Rika shows that you should never mess with a digi-girl, Zoey could'nt even finish off her first enemy, Yoshino had trouble beating any digimon, and you expect me to believe Sora, Mimi, Kari, Yolie, Jeri, Suzie, Ai, Kristy, Megumi, or Miki could pull of Rika's perfect strategy, wing it and win it.
DigiKev chapter 52 . 5/11/2012
It's so ironic, you say Tai can't just randomly punch a digimon when Marcus of Data Squad did exactly that in like every episode. Not to mention Davis did once flip over a Roachmon, Henry once beated up a Divermon, and the second episode of Frontier displayed Kouji taking on dozens of Pagumon. Also, I guess the other two seasons I mentioned didn't necessarily need an outside force to become Ultimate, for Frontier, it was just finding your other spirit, for Savers, they just needed a reason to reach that level.
DigiKev chapter 49 . 5/11/2012
Huh. Strange chapter I admit but very impressive. And when was the review button changed. How long was I gone?
DigiKev chapter 44 . 5/10/2012
I like the addition of two other originals. Now that just leaves Joe, not to mention Cody and Yolie. Also, I really want to read Kazu and Kanta's reaction to Takato's experience already. I expect it to be hilarious.
DigiKev chapter 43 . 5/10/2012
This is actually really confusing. The weakest itself implies Kenta, but in mind would fall as Kazu. But the weakest in form itself would fall as Suzie. Although I know the answer is probably Suzie, I'm just putting it out there.
DigiKev chapter 39 . 5/9/2012
This Puppetmon behaves just like the one in the show.
DigiKev chapter 37 . 5/9/2012
It's obvious now that they're enemy is either Myotismon (Not likely) or Armaggedemon (Definitely). Actually, I made my story where the D-Reaper was also a virus that infected Wallace's digiegg (Diaboromon) since it kept deleting data. I made it so he accidentally made the program (D-Reaper) active so he's all like guilty about that.

Also, to answer the question of who likes getting telemarketer calls, it would be an extremely lonely person who is desperate for some sort of conversation.
DigiKev chapter 35 . 5/6/2012
Thank goodness, I just thought you took Tentomon and removed the 'T' Also, it doesn't look like there's any room for Imperialdramon and MegaGargomon is there?
DigiKev chapter 34 . 5/6/2012
Honestly, I didn't, but when you mentioned it, I totally made the connection.
DigiKev chapter 33 . 5/6/2012
Hilarious. I wrote something about Yolie being stuck with Kazu, Kenta, and JP(Frontier) and wondering out loud how Rika and Zoey could handle being alone with their respective idiots. I know that's not how you spell Yolie or Zoey but I'm too used to it.
361 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »