Reviews for Fate
TheSealer chapter 11 . 11/7/2009
Wow! It was almost Cat fight! That Suzuki is really Dolores Umbridge twin, a woman form the 5th book of Harry Potter. I'm sure she will get revenge on Mrs. Olkowsky. By the way, why don't you make Mr. Olkowsky talk more? It's just like he is not needed to the Fict.
little.lost.panda chapter 11 . 11/5/2009
Oh! That was so cool! I can't wait to read the next chapter. And I agree, I enjoyed that part of the chapter too. Especially the slapping. That was ingenius. So cool. Keep writing
Agrotera Thanatos chapter 11 . 11/4/2009
I loved it! Especially Ai and Mako's mom slapping that one jerkwad of a woman!

Are we gonna go see that 'other reality' again soon? Impmmon is gonna wind up causing SO much trouble, I think...
Azure Neko chapter 10 . 10/31/2009
And Demidevimon reverts to form. Bastard liar.

A power not native to the Tamer's world, yet one that comes from within. Hmm... The crests maybe? Or at least the virtues symbolized by the crests. I don't know, I've only watched season 3.
link chapter 10 . 10/29/2009
Aha! Aswome job on my character! I like this one, a little intense, a little fun, your chapters should contain this much of virarity :). I liked this one.
Agrotera Thanatos chapter 9 . 10/29/2009
I predict chaos, panic, and disorder. There, nice and generalized.
Naphtali Phoenix chapter 9 . 10/29/2009
Hey there, just wanted to say that I've really be enjoying the story so far. I loved seeing the interaction between Beelzemon and Jeri in chapter 6. The conversation between Jeri and Sora was very well handled, too.

Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
Linkmaste chapter 9 . 10/27/2009
Hey sorry for long wait.

Um, good chapter. Be careful on introducing all the characters its going to become confusing with all these people. I think Genaii is there to provide the Digidestend and Tamers with a location of Prophecy's mission and the Tamers mission. Although the journey requires "one that has been revived"

:D
TheSealer chapter 7 . 10/26/2009
I have been wondering, If Yamaki is Claumon's Tamer, won't calumon be able do digivolve. I hope he can digivolve! On my Fict "To be normal" Calumon digivolved.
Ma-Jr chapter 8 . 10/24/2009
Yinsai Bookworm Gal,

I'm sorry you had to recieve reviws from those morons who hadn't even tried to read your story. What they said is completely untrue, your writing style is great and your ideas are awesome. That is truley pathetic what they did. Onto other notes that does not consist of stupid people, also I feel special for being even mentioned. Great job on the last two chapters and I can't believe your bringing demidevimon back. He's probably going to digivolve into Myotismon of the second and first season isn't he? Oh jeez. Also the age thing with Ryo makes sense. I'm waiting for the next chapter, but take your time.

TaichiZeromaru chapter 8 . 10/22/2009
I hate that some people feel like insulting others over the internet just because they know they are protected by anonymity. I'm sorry you had problems with that.

On a brighter note, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this series. You have clearly thought through your story sequence, and you execute it clearly and concisely. There is a lot to be said about a story this clear with few errors.

On thinking about it more, I think I know why this story isn't higher on my favorites list. It's because you are writing about static characters. I enjoy reading works where the characters change and grow over the course of the story.

That being said...I don't think you should change this story. The storyline is plenty good enough, and I think it's good for this story that it's not too heavily character focused. Also, I think your characters are more static by circumstance, instead of it being really your fault. You're writing about preexisting characters, and a character with intermittent amnesia, after all. Although, I have high hopes for Destiny's (all of them :P) growth through this installment, and it seems like you are setting up for it. I look forward to reading the rest of the story. Thanks for writing.
Marie Ravenclaw chapter 8 . 10/22/2009
Those rude people! man...stuff like that would make me furious...

I like the idea your writing about, though there are defintiely things I would have like to go differently, but I mean, I have yet to find one story that I liked everything that was going on unless it was a drabble...and even then, I still want more and am upset at the fact that it is short...but I find that you manage to keep the characters mostly IC, but with you messing with a few things, its a little hard to do that, but you manage awesomely...especially because this isn't really supposed to be an AU...But you are doing great! keep up the good work!
Ma-Jr chapter 6 . 10/13/2009
Yinsai Bookworm Gal,

Well at least no one was mauled, sadly. I was rooting for Beelzemon, but no he didn't want to hurt anyone. Well after the Jeri incident I can understand, I await the next chpater.

Ma-Jr chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
Yinsai Boolworm Gal,

Jeez, he really doesn't make a good first impression. That and I think they overreacted quite a bit. Really they did, he knew what the heck he was doing. Oh well, waiting for the next chapter.

linkmaste chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
AHA LOVED this chap! I want to see Beezy and orange pineapple head fight!
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 Next »