Reviews for Fate
TheSealer chapter 7 . 10/26/2009
I have been wondering, If Yamaki is Claumon's Tamer, won't calumon be able do digivolve. I hope he can digivolve! On my Fict "To be normal" Calumon digivolved.
Ma-Jr chapter 8 . 10/24/2009
Yinsai Bookworm Gal,

I'm sorry you had to recieve reviws from those morons who hadn't even tried to read your story. What they said is completely untrue, your writing style is great and your ideas are awesome. That is truley pathetic what they did. Onto other notes that does not consist of stupid people, also I feel special for being even mentioned. Great job on the last two chapters and I can't believe your bringing demidevimon back. He's probably going to digivolve into Myotismon of the second and first season isn't he? Oh jeez. Also the age thing with Ryo makes sense. I'm waiting for the next chapter, but take your time.

TaichiZeromaru chapter 8 . 10/22/2009
I hate that some people feel like insulting others over the internet just because they know they are protected by anonymity. I'm sorry you had problems with that.

On a brighter note, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this series. You have clearly thought through your story sequence, and you execute it clearly and concisely. There is a lot to be said about a story this clear with few errors.

On thinking about it more, I think I know why this story isn't higher on my favorites list. It's because you are writing about static characters. I enjoy reading works where the characters change and grow over the course of the story.

That being said...I don't think you should change this story. The storyline is plenty good enough, and I think it's good for this story that it's not too heavily character focused. Also, I think your characters are more static by circumstance, instead of it being really your fault. You're writing about preexisting characters, and a character with intermittent amnesia, after all. Although, I have high hopes for Destiny's (all of them :P) growth through this installment, and it seems like you are setting up for it. I look forward to reading the rest of the story. Thanks for writing.
Marie Ravenclaw chapter 8 . 10/22/2009
Those rude people! man...stuff like that would make me furious...

I like the idea your writing about, though there are defintiely things I would have like to go differently, but I mean, I have yet to find one story that I liked everything that was going on unless it was a drabble...and even then, I still want more and am upset at the fact that it is short...but I find that you manage to keep the characters mostly IC, but with you messing with a few things, its a little hard to do that, but you manage awesomely...especially because this isn't really supposed to be an AU...But you are doing great! keep up the good work!
Ma-Jr chapter 6 . 10/13/2009
Yinsai Bookworm Gal,

Well at least no one was mauled, sadly. I was rooting for Beelzemon, but no he didn't want to hurt anyone. Well after the Jeri incident I can understand, I await the next chpater.

Ma-Jr chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
Yinsai Boolworm Gal,

Jeez, he really doesn't make a good first impression. That and I think they overreacted quite a bit. Really they did, he knew what the heck he was doing. Oh well, waiting for the next chapter.

linkmaste chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
AHA LOVED this chap! I want to see Beezy and orange pineapple head fight!
Ma-Jr chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
Yinsai Bookworm Gal,

I hope you enjoyed your birthday. Well at least Ryo and his digimon will be brought back and I must say you really do know how Rika acts. Good job so far with the story, I wish more people here on would update like you. But we all don't get what we wish for. But I do hope I get to read the next chapter soon.

Azure Neko chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
This question occurred to me about three seconds after I hit the submit button on my reveiw for chapter 3. Has the B Destiny, the one in the middle of her career, lost Fate yet? I can just imagine Destiny's reaction to seeing her past self with her partner, even if she's careful not to actually interact with her past self.
Azure Neko chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
Wow. I can't believe you got three whole chapters of the sequel up so quickly. Good job. This chapter just barely makes sense. Please do try to keep up the good work.
Ventus Astrum chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
This is a great story. I just finished reading Destiny and I want to see how this one turns out. You are right, this has the potential to become very confusing. What will Destiny tell them? It could be less confusing if you just put their names as ADestiny, BDestiny, CDestiny and so on and so forth. Update soon!
Ma-Jr chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
Yinsai Bookworm Gal,

Well that was interesting, so in this story there shall be multiple Destinys. Great job on the chapter but no offense I think Fate from what I've read from the little bit of this chapter and of your last story acts awfully a lot like Impmon. I love Impmon and his personality, but the world does not need multiple ones. Oh the madness, the crazed fireball throwing purple prankster madness. But you did do a good job of explaining the Destiny thing and we know know how she became the person she is. I look forward to reading the next chapter and also kudos to you for writing three chapters in three days. Good luck with school.

link chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
I'm a little confused still. Where did you mention Destiny B? There was little Destiny and there was the one that showed up in the end right? thats C? Was the one meeting Fate, B?

It's an okay chapter just. Confusing XD.
Ma-Jr chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
Yinsai Bookworm Gal,

So that's actually Destiny before she became a prohetess? Whoa didn't see that coming. Keep up the surprises, your doing great. I look forward to reading the next chapter.

linkmaste chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
Intresting chapters. Its so concidental its the last prophecy lol. I like it keep it up. :)
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 Next »