Reviews for Fate
linkmaste chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
AHA LOVED this chap! I want to see Beezy and orange pineapple head fight!
Ma-Jr chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
Yinsai Bookworm Gal,

I hope you enjoyed your birthday. Well at least Ryo and his digimon will be brought back and I must say you really do know how Rika acts. Good job so far with the story, I wish more people here on would update like you. But we all don't get what we wish for. But I do hope I get to read the next chapter soon.

Azure Neko chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
This question occurred to me about three seconds after I hit the submit button on my reveiw for chapter 3. Has the B Destiny, the one in the middle of her career, lost Fate yet? I can just imagine Destiny's reaction to seeing her past self with her partner, even if she's careful not to actually interact with her past self.
Azure Neko chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
Wow. I can't believe you got three whole chapters of the sequel up so quickly. Good job. This chapter just barely makes sense. Please do try to keep up the good work.
Ventus Astrum chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
This is a great story. I just finished reading Destiny and I want to see how this one turns out. You are right, this has the potential to become very confusing. What will Destiny tell them? It could be less confusing if you just put their names as ADestiny, BDestiny, CDestiny and so on and so forth. Update soon!
Ma-Jr chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
Yinsai Bookworm Gal,

Well that was interesting, so in this story there shall be multiple Destinys. Great job on the chapter but no offense I think Fate from what I've read from the little bit of this chapter and of your last story acts awfully a lot like Impmon. I love Impmon and his personality, but the world does not need multiple ones. Oh the madness, the crazed fireball throwing purple prankster madness. But you did do a good job of explaining the Destiny thing and we know know how she became the person she is. I look forward to reading the next chapter and also kudos to you for writing three chapters in three days. Good luck with school.

link chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
I'm a little confused still. Where did you mention Destiny B? There was little Destiny and there was the one that showed up in the end right? thats C? Was the one meeting Fate, B?

It's an okay chapter just. Confusing XD.
Ma-Jr chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
Yinsai Bookworm Gal,

So that's actually Destiny before she became a prohetess? Whoa didn't see that coming. Keep up the surprises, your doing great. I look forward to reading the next chapter.

linkmaste chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
Intresting chapters. Its so concidental its the last prophecy lol. I like it keep it up. :)
Ma-Jr chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Yinsai Bookworm Gal,

And then there was another. So Destiny finally gets to end it all. Well good, but I'm pretty sure that Fate is apart of Impmon still. After the whole "yeah you need to go where the big pink glob of doom is residing" it just seems like it. Or I'm probably just down right wrong, yeah probably. I understand you won't be updating as often but I'm still looking forward to reading this story and I know for a fact you won't abandon it.

370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25