Reviews for Fate
DigiKev chapter 52 . 5/11/2012
It's so ironic, you say Tai can't just randomly punch a digimon when Marcus of Data Squad did exactly that in like every episode. Not to mention Davis did once flip over a Roachmon, Henry once beated up a Divermon, and the second episode of Frontier displayed Kouji taking on dozens of Pagumon. Also, I guess the other two seasons I mentioned didn't necessarily need an outside force to become Ultimate, for Frontier, it was just finding your other spirit, for Savers, they just needed a reason to reach that level.
DigiKev chapter 49 . 5/11/2012
Huh. Strange chapter I admit but very impressive. And when was the review button changed. How long was I gone?
DigiKev chapter 44 . 5/10/2012
I like the addition of two other originals. Now that just leaves Joe, not to mention Cody and Yolie. Also, I really want to read Kazu and Kanta's reaction to Takato's experience already. I expect it to be hilarious.
DigiKev chapter 43 . 5/10/2012
This is actually really confusing. The weakest itself implies Kenta, but in mind would fall as Kazu. But the weakest in form itself would fall as Suzie. Although I know the answer is probably Suzie, I'm just putting it out there.
DigiKev chapter 39 . 5/9/2012
This Puppetmon behaves just like the one in the show.
DigiKev chapter 37 . 5/9/2012
It's obvious now that they're enemy is either Myotismon (Not likely) or Armaggedemon (Definitely). Actually, I made my story where the D-Reaper was also a virus that infected Wallace's digiegg (Diaboromon) since it kept deleting data. I made it so he accidentally made the program (D-Reaper) active so he's all like guilty about that.

Also, to answer the question of who likes getting telemarketer calls, it would be an extremely lonely person who is desperate for some sort of conversation.
DigiKev chapter 35 . 5/6/2012
Thank goodness, I just thought you took Tentomon and removed the 'T' Also, it doesn't look like there's any room for Imperialdramon and MegaGargomon is there?
DigiKev chapter 34 . 5/6/2012
Honestly, I didn't, but when you mentioned it, I totally made the connection.
DigiKev chapter 33 . 5/6/2012
Hilarious. I wrote something about Yolie being stuck with Kazu, Kenta, and JP(Frontier) and wondering out loud how Rika and Zoey could handle being alone with their respective idiots. I know that's not how you spell Yolie or Zoey but I'm too used to it.
DigiKev chapter 32 . 5/6/2012
Minervamon, another Olympian, I get the feeling you don't know these type of digimon so well.
DigiKev chapter 30 . 5/6/2012
I've noticed that Rika has barely interacted with Henry lately. Those two talk a lot in the show and at of all the Tamers, other than the girls and Mako, he's the least likely for her to threaten in any way. And I like the trust mode, my stories only give Takato, Henry, and Rika a Zero Unit mode which is basically just a boost on their highest form, in Gallantmon's case, Crimson Mode. The Zero Unit is the symbol on Calumon's head which is actually on Gallantmon, MegaGargomon's ears and Sakuyamon's gloves also, which is where I got the idea and also since those three were the only ones to obtain their digivices with blue cards, explains why those three are connected.
DigiKev chapter 29 . 5/6/2012
I've finally figured it out. Mizutani's other comfort object is her digivice right? How was I unable to guess it before? I kept thinking it was a knife or gun or something that made her suicidal.
DigiKev chapter 26 . 5/6/2012
I like Rikuto, definitely coming off as better than Mizutani.
DigiKev chapter 25 . 5/6/2012
I like how you made the more male digimon into a female. Digimon like Biyomon in Savers where they made it a male was so wierd cuz of the voice. I can kinda imagine Tsunomon with a female voice. And Mizutani being a Chosen was a real twist, but a good one, all of a sudden I pity her instead wanting to kill her.
DigiKev chapter 20 . 5/5/2012
That's a smart idea with Agumon being an original Digimon partner. I made those five originals all the Monster Makers except Shibumi. After their memories were erased after their digimon were destroyed they were fascinated by the concept of another world. They told their adventures to Shibumi, which is why he believed the digimon to be real when they discovered the digimon.
370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »