Reviews for Fate
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 64 . 9/5/2011
Wow. Again you have blown me away. I love this story.
Fergus Flamacron chapter 64 . 9/5/2011
Bwahahaha! A lovely ending to the story. Everything from two Impmons, to Destiny and Fate's reunion, to Riley's proposal had me hooked into it. I laughed. A LOT! And my all important favourite moment was, predictably, the part where Renamon grabbed Terriermon and Impmon to keep them from making any comments. That is so like my own work.

Loved the chapter, love the story, love the series. I have a feeling Book 3 will blow us all away. Cannot wait. Don't stop writing anytime soon, Bookworm Gal, or I might have to track you down and make you keep going.
Arika Ito chapter 64 . 9/5/2011
Yay! Happy ending :D. So what's 'Predestination' going to be like?
Arika Ito chapter 63 . 8/28/2011
SO sick that you updated. :D Poor Destiny, I'm gonna miss her with her half-truths and her unfortunate prophecies that no one really understood. :D This is going to end soon isn't it, but thank god there will be a sequel.
MoonlitInuko chapter 63 . 8/27/2011
While I haven't really been reviewing, still and always I'm enjoying your story. Even though this part of your long stretching story is coming to a close, I still have to wonder what you've got in store. You've created what I consider so far the most entertaining to read crossover/continuation story for Digimon. I love how you've tried to incorporate everyone as well as the ideas from the different seasons, even building upon the mechanics of the digital world or expanding upon little hints an theories that were never fully explained in Digimon itself. And then there is, of course the bias towards Impmon and the people around him that i can't really complain about...

I can only hope that you keep your word on continuing this story with the Tamers... and perhaps the other Digidestined as well.
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 63 . 8/26/2011
Oh you definitely managed to surprise me. _ AND OH MY GOSH! POOR FATE! D8 Please update soon so we can see how Destiny gets him back!
Fergus Flamacron chapter 63 . 8/26/2011
A moving and insightly chapter indeed. I did have an inkling about what was going to happen, I'll admit, though not an awful lot of one. I wonder what repurcussions this is going to have now that Impmon knows his life was saved by Fate. Anyway, great work once again. Love it.

P.S. Rectangles of doom? lol.

P.P.S - You started watched Xros Wars yet? An episode where a Beelzemon plays a key role has just been posted with English subtitles on various sites.
Isangtao chapter 63 . 8/26/2011
*sniff*

The story is finishing? I followed this through to the end, I'm going to be so sad this will finish.

Anyway, while you are working on a sequel, is there any chance of a side story?
TheSealer chapter 62 . 8/20/2011
So this is what you had planned to Calumon, hu? It's very creative and unexpected. But I would still rather that he could digivolve. Like turning into Lucemon, the most powerful rookie ever. That guy would easily defeat Apocalymon. Oh, well. But your idea is still good. I keep my questions from my review to the previous chapter and can't wait to ear the answer to Rika's question.
TheSealer chapter 61 . 8/20/2011
Great! This is pure EPICNESS! Ragnamon is dead and gone for good. Tamiko actually proved herslef useful, in the end. I was looking forward to see the two Terriermon meeting. It's funny how they look the same, but have diferent personalities. And, what about the sequel 'Predestination'. What else could happen, now? Is it some sort of prequel that tell us the story and adventures of Destiny and Fate? Is it how Destiny will refind her lost partner? Does it involve a re-meeting of Digidestined and Tamers? If the answer to the last question is 'yes', I hope it happens after the CD Drama 'Natsu e no Tobira', when Davis gets a little more mature. It's about time he leaves Kari alone, if you ask me. And it's alos about itme Takato tells Jeri how he fells (the real Jeri, this time)
Isangtao chapter 62 . 8/14/2011
So sad that the sequel will take a long time to appear, but...

it will be worth the wait.

Dedigivolve, I beginning to think Yamaki will only use that on the most dire of situations, as it seems to be a very powerful ability.

So, I'm guessing the Tamers will meet the Frontier people now?

Will the Tamers be the helpers, or will the Legendary Warriors help them?

Thank you for an entertaining read.

Until then.
Super Shadowsonic chapter 11 . 8/14/2011
Ah the old mama bear instinct. Works everytime...
Crazyeight chapter 62 . 8/13/2011
Not a bad couple of chapters, though I've found Rika's reaction to Ryo's apparent resurrection and Takato's near death to be rather...underwhelming and rather anti-climactic. I would have thought that she would have lit into Takato right away, still remembering Ryo's death after all and how much that hurt. She certainly had enough opportunity to do so before Ryo's return, so it was almost as if she were waiting for everyone to get back together before going at it.

I liked Kazu going on about his brilliance in riding Behemoth and letting slip that he has Rika's voice as his source of common sense. Kazu's stumbling about in explaining it was pretty funny. XD

One thing I have to comment on is that Destiny really rolled out the cliche carpet when talking to Yamaki, and she laid it on pretty thick. The barrage of questions she throws at him about his feelings of inadequacy in aiding the Tamers, while needing to be touched on in some degree, comes off with that cliche sound to it. I think largely this is because she lets it go on for too long, as opposed to just a short, maybe single question about how he's feeling about the situation. Yamaki's asking that she 'get to the point' nails the point on the head. Considering that Yamaki holds the key to ending the battle quickly, a bit of promptness and less conversational padding would be useful. After all, to quote Matt, "we're talking about the fate of the world here."

Good use of Calumon devolving Apocalymon. I've sometimes wondered that myself, but, as this scene illustrates, I can see why it wasn't explored much in the series proper. Calumon would be too much of a game breaker this way. :P

Still, it wraps things up quite nicely, though it begs the question as to how challenging the next opponent will be. Seeing as how we've now gotten past King Ghidora and Gigan, I'm starting to think Godzilla having a meltdown is next on the list, followed by Destroyah (or another Planet of the Apes remake, whichever comes first I suppose). The mind boggles. :P

'Till next chapter.

-Crazyeight
Fergus Flamacron chapter 62 . 8/13/2011
Hehehe. The moment when HiAndromon shot DemiDevimon reminds me of a moment from the second Transformers movie. Loved it. And I loved Calumon's huge contribution to the battle, and Kazu's utter Kazu-ness, and of course, Rika punching Ryo is always a plus. In fact, I liked the whole damn chapter, and thanks for uploading just before I left. Keep up the good work and hope to see more when I get back in a week. Ciao.
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 62 . 8/12/2011
Possibly three more chapters of this story? 8D SERIOUSLY? YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS! I can't wait to see what happens next! And Rika, oh how we love you. XD I thought she was going to slap him, not punch him, but good on her! XD
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »