Reviews for Broken Valentines
SHA260 chapter 15 . 3/11/2012
Thank you for pointing out to me that you'd finished this, as I rarely check the email to which these updates are sent anymore, which is a slight issue (I also discovered some new BMIK delights awaiting me!). You know I've enjoyed this fic all along and I am so glad you've foudn the time to finish it. It is a bittersweet final chapter, but with an ending full of hope. Thank you for the journey you've taken us on here, hun. It was well done, and I'm so impressed.
Purple Pallbearer chapter 15 . 3/10/2012
A bitter sweet ending to a bitter sweet story. It wasn't as bad (emotionaly) as I thought it would be when I read your warning. I was happy for Vincent and Hojo by the end.

I could tell that you had lost interest in the story in the last few chapters but you have been writing this story for years. Look on the brightside though. YOU STILL FINISHED IT! Celebrate and be happy!
SHA260 chapter 13 . 9/22/2011
NOOOOOOO!
Purple Pallbearer chapter 12 . 9/20/2011
Wow Hojo feels bad enough to commite suicide... I'm really starting to like your Hojo.
SHA260 chapter 12 . 9/17/2011
OOh... drama *stares*
SHA260 chapter 11 . 9/5/2011
Oh noes! Where'd he go? D8
Purple Pallbearer chapter 11 . 9/2/2011
Yah! You updated! You know I think it might take you a while to get back into your grove with writing this story but I have no dout that you'll be able to do it.
Efilas chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Whoaa, well. Fuck Hojo. This is really interesting :D I haven't read this one yet, but I shall do so now! :D Haha, sorry for the 134109334 notifications you probably got from me :(
Purple Pallbearer chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
Very good fic. I never use to like this pairing as I hate Hojo but I like the way you write it. If Hojo-dare I say it-loved Vincent at one point I guess that killing him could have thrown him more over the deep end that he already was. Maybe even cause the memory lost thing.
NOBODY SEPHIROTH chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
How dare you?

How dare you steal Vincent from me? You sick bastard!

You'll pay!

I'll smile wider than I ever have at the sight of Masumune being run through you body covered in blood!
LastDeathFallen chapter 10 . 11/22/2010
Damn right your a monster Hojo!

HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO POOR VINCENT! *rage*

This is a very good story.

Its very different from any others I've ever read.
whatevergirl chapter 10 . 9/28/2010
Wah, poor Hojo. He's really not having a good time. So enjoying this though! :)
SHA260 chapter 10 . 9/28/2010
*hugs both of them*

I'm so glad to see this updated, even though it's so bittersweet.
emptyspace2015 chapter 10 . 9/27/2010
Ah...it would really suck to find out that you had done such horrible things that were not usually a part of your nature.
JiLLiBeanz chapter 9 . 9/9/2010
:O ooooh noes, i can tell the next chapter's going to be a fun ride! XD love it still, hope u update soon! :D
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »