Reviews for From The Quibbler
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Quote:
-You boyfriend stealing bitch! I'm gonna curse your tits off!
-Not if I get you first!

Five hours later...

Mme. Pomfrey: Now ladies, how exactly did this disagreement get started again? You're the seventh and eighth people I've seen who have referenced this duel when describing their injuries!
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I finally calm down from 50 more Things To Do at Hogwarts and then I click on this. I was doomed XD I love the idea of it, and the bit about required reading for durmstrang fifth years just about killed me. Major kudos to ya!
pesky.lil.critter chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I'm trying not to laugh too hard since the door to my room is open and I don't want my family to give me strange looks for the rest of the day. *grins*
I find the Quibbler to be the best magazine ever, Luna is one of my favourite characters and this article is hilarious, creative and interesting. Sounds exactly like something Luna would write and publish. And repeat to anyone who will or will not listen.
I like the spells you selected. Very...unusual.

Love, Annabeth 3

PS: Search your hard drive carefully. I'm looking forward to what you might find there. *grins wickedly*
SidneyStrange chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
The whole thing is just hilarious, but "Accio Thalamus" just about killed me. I had to stop reading for a good ten minutes and just laugh. I'm still giggling periodically over it. What a way to kill a person, yeesh. XD
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This was a great piece of fluff! Thanks so much for sharing :) TLC
Digitallace chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
hahaha. I'm determined to use these in some of my stories...I'm thinking of doing a Scropius/Albus fic that would probably find these very useful... and yes, Poor, poor Poppy