Reviews for INTERVIEW IV
kiwigirl 2 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I love together my favorite couple totally hot. I would love to see Razor with Steele, they could be hot. Callie and Felina and i think Prof Hackle and Dr sinian could be great fun as a couple. Feral/Razor /Razor just dont do it for me. I do love Feral with the other male partners hes had i love Wolves of Arcanus and am waiting for an update.i tend to look at Feral with the other males as AU Ferals, that way hes not cheating on .They do as a Herm is great as he does have the cutest Kittens.
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Woot, another comical interview Uly! Thanks so much for doing it for us.
Spaztic.RCW chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
lol that was funny uly. This is Spaztic from the forums. So anyway yeah i would like to see Callie and Chance together in a story...maybe in "A World Beyond Dreams" or just a new fic in general. Just a suggestion thanks for the laughs
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Yeah know, Uly. I love the little interviews! Wonder what they would think and do if a interview was done on my stories. *Smirk* I don't know why T-Bone complains so much about being with Feral. The way he dose, I think he is starting to like Feral and vice visa.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
lol thanks i soo knew you'd get a reaming out over some of the stuff you'd been putting them through. but hey it makes for good reading. ;) and i personally can't wait for more.