Reviews for The Evony Chronicles
Warcrown chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
hey, just realized i might find Evony Fanfics on here...i enjoyed the chapter, and as an Evonian myself i certainly would like to see more.
Demon server n4 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
loved it! you have very good writing skills, im no writer myself, but really enjoyed the story. put together nicely.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I enjoy the storyline as I am Evony fan in my own rite and I like the characters along with their ready charm! I am unsure of the introduction to the story but it wields great promise, maybe this is a second or third chapter? Just one FYI make sure you make spelling corrections (everything is ok until the line where it says, "But we are not in battle, so I could not help but be curious...")

The next line has two distinct spell errors and maybe a third, could - instead of coud - and audience - instead of audiance, also, I'm wondering if its not just an oversight because of language differentiations but Mayor - instead of Mayour.

By the way who is Spencer? Sounds like an interesting character!

Overall this piece as I said before has good promise! I hope you continue writing I would like to see where it goes!
CrazyCatz chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Loved it and look forward to reading the rest
Faelyn chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Nicely done without being overdone. Would love to read Ch. 2.
Frank Mitchell chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
yes write chapter 2 please and 3 as well shoot jot down the whole book while you're was well written even if it was wordy discriptive (he had an angular, craggy face or expression)etc try not over do a good thing i guess is what i mean, get our attention then make us move faster to keep stride with your storyline or hero/heroine antics let us feel the rage, pain, coolness with the senses in our minds, just point us into your direction,don't make us make wrong assumptions unless you mean to have mystery but keep us wanting more from your characters
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
very nice , you should write more.
John Joseph chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Interesting!
jonzucca chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
it was great would like to read more
phitio chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I definitely liked it! This could definitely unfold into a great series. Also if you incorporated more things from Evony in the future it would be awesome! Such as alliances, and scouts bombs, or like if she got an Excalibur or something. Lol idk but I definitely like it! Please make more!
Tim chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This is a really good story as far as I can see. I would appreciate it if you wrote another chapter, or two, or ten. It has

a lot of potential. I play Evony, and I would like to read about others opinions.
The IronRAVEN xvx chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
hey this is an interesting story and many have reviewed. Please continue a god story and its published on my birthday!
reviewed by the age21evonycri chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This is a really good insight into the game evony. I'm reading this and reviewing it so can you please write another chapter. I'm on the edge of my seat wanting to read more. Maybe you can include some of alliences ect.

P.S :D

reviewed by the age2&1evonycritic'96
InnerMoka chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
It's good. Please write more. This is extremely interesting, but it could use a bit more character development before the next battle or something along the lines of that
Eric123 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
*Applause* Keep going, or I'll send 125k catapults to you. (useless threat, as I don't have any catapults at all. lol)