Reviews for Environmentally Friendly
Marcia Andrea chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
No sé si lo continuarás, pero siendo franca quisiera que lo hagas. La historia es muy divertida, me mate de la risa en más de una ocasión, así mismo me encanta como desarrollaste la relación entre Lavi y Kanda, fue bonito, aunque no sé si son amigos o van a un camino de algo más, bueno... con Lavi se ve que sí, con Kanda no sé. En fin, muy linda la historia, espero la continues.
RedPineapple27 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Haha, I enjoyed this :). Particularly 'determination to defeat that Asian abomination'.
Holly-Batali chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
I SINCERELY hope that this story hasn't been abandoned-this is now one of my all-time favorite DGM fanfictions! The relationship between Lavi and Kanda in this is PRICELESS! I hope you keep it going!
Kayday chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
well poo. i was really looking forward to lavi telling kanda he was going to leave but it seems you arent on this story anymore. :c
CreedKeeper chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
I love the way they talk. Lavi makes me laugh and this story was so unexpected it was wonderful.
Lola Kristy chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I know it's been ages since you last updated but that is one of the damned best laviyu stories I've read in a while. :D makes you feel like Kanda really could stop global warning if he wanted. I don't care really I just love how you portrayed them and the road trip and lavi's nonstop mania, and Kanda's brolly. Hahaha I could go ON but I won't! But I hope you still update eventually :) it's too brilliant. I want to see them smash Cross and save the Yuu trees :D
dead or alive0013 chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
This is awesome so far so I can't help but review before the last chapter up. I've been having the shittiest holiday of my life and having read your first 2 chapters, I think I laughed more than I did this past few weeks. Thank you so much! I'll go no with the rest then... :) and expect more reviews from me!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 8 . 10/15/2011
As previously stated, this is amusing as heck (not that heck is customarily considered to be amusing, at least by its inhabitants who themselves are likely not very amusing unless they're of the sort referred to in that classic song "Only the Good Die Young" where the hellish sort are indeed more fun, so perhaps heck could be amusing as implied).

I'm looking forward to seeing more from you in future. :)
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
This. Is amusing as heck. Your wit doesn't bash me over the head, but it does exhibit a lot of originality that I hadn't seen before in other fics. Well done!

*heads off to read more*
99DenmonChick99 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
. . i dont usualy read LavixKanda but this story is too good :3 plz update shoon
The one who wants to read more chapter 8 . 1/28/2011
xD I'm cracking up with each chapter and laughing all the way through. This story is really awesome. Please update soon!
dahliadenoire chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
You mentioning my country (viva la Philippines) just made you a special guest in that luxurious part of condominium in my heart.

Love the chap! but man, it takes me quite a few re-reads before understanding Lavi's badass speech. Keep writing, darling! ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
Finally made it after asking if it would be continuing soon back in Dec and you said you did have another chapter ready to go... had to review previous chapter to refresh the memory cells. Nom, nom... do hope the RL choke chain eases up and/or EF inspiration hits or any of your other ongoing kink meme entries.

Awesome stuff (as usual)!
Morphine Dementia chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
IT

Oh god, this is just as epic as all the previous chapters, or maybe they're each more epic than the one before. TOO MANY EPIC LINES TO MENTION, BABE, TOO MANY. I quoted some at Skype, though, well guess what I LOVE IT ALLLLLL~

Also hippies and Black Sabbath being mentioned, Lenalee being improper lady, Lavi craving friendship so much he doesn't pay attention to Kanda's murder attempts and the description of Kanda's nightlife, it's like he's a weregramps or something lolol. YOUR METAPHORS ARE ALWAYS BLOODY BRILLIANT, YO, IT KEEPS ME SIDES HURTIN' AND ME HAPPY TEARS ROLLIN', YO. Loooooovely~

LOL HOW THE HELL DID ALLEN-BOY GET THAT NUMBER? MUST BE BLACKMAIL. Also YAY CLIFFHANGERS, PLEASE UPDATE A BIT SOONER THIS TIME, K. I am dying to know what comes next. AND I WILL CONTINUE TO PIMP THIS OUT UNTIL THE DAY I DIE. 3 Looking forward to moar, m'lovely babe 3 8D
my perspective chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
This story is so fucking awesome please continue! Kanda is so in character, i love it!